I'm BACK! Quick Report on the 5 Day Hopper w/ 4 Plus Options

BethR

<font color=red>On Thread Killer Patrol<br><font c
Hi All!

Just got in late last night and today we are moving our oldest DD back to school (she goes to a university in the city - just 30 minutes away) - but I snuck on-line to give you a quick report. As many of you know, I purchased 5 Day/4 Plus Option Hoppers from FloridaOrlandoTravel for $245 a piece. We had absolutely NO TROUBLE using these tickets. We used them for 4 days in the parks and one day at Typhoon Lagoon so we have 1 Park Day (Hopper) and 3 Plus Options left on them for a return trip some day.
I spoke to a lady in line one day and we were talking about passes and she got the same pass when she purchased them in Florida at the Florida Tourism Association (I THINK). She did not know that she was going to receive this "bonus" until her tickets were printed out and it said "5 Day/ 4 Plus " on them. It was a pleasant surprise to her.
I hope that this has reassured some of you.
I would be happy to answer any questions any of you have on these. I have to run to make another run to take stuff down to DD #1, but I hope to get back on-line tonight to post a more thorough report...

:)

Welcome back BethR!

Thanks for the heads-up on your Hoppers! I plan to buy my tickets from them for my November trip.

Thanks soooo much for the report on the tickets!!!

I will definately sleep better tonight!!! I have worried so much about buying those tickets! I just wanted to save a few bucks! I'm so glad that everthing is fine with them!!!

I can't wait to hear about your trip!!

Welcome home!

Shari:bounce:

Just bumping up for the weekday crowd! :)

Thanks for the report, Beth! I am considering getting those for my family for DIS-Con - rather than the convention passes that I think expire shortly after the convention ends.

You know Nancy, I would almost ALWAYS recommend a pass that does not expire over something that does. I think that these passes are a terrific value and if you don't use all of your days or options on your December trip, then you know that you will go back someday to use what is left! :D

What is the exact web site for these 5 day PHP 4 option tickets?
I must have a brain cloud today. I can't find it.
Thanks,
Wendi:)

Unfortunately, none of the traditional park hopper passes offer access to Disney Quest. The only "hopper" type pass (not including any type of annual passes) that offers access to Disney Quest is the Unlimited Magic Pass.

Have a Disney Day!!

Okay, just one more tme for another new member. I understand the unused PH never expire, does that also aply to the plus options, even if all the days on the PH have been used?:confused:

Hi and WELCOME TO THE DIS ohmarahner!!! :)

Plus options, just like park hopper days, never expire. As I mentioned above, we have 1 hopper day and 3 plus options left on our passes. As my DD#1 said - on our NEXT trip we can go to all 3 water parks with our plus options and spend a day at the parks and never have to buy another pass! Now how it THAT for being Budget Minded??? :D

Also, if you are looking at the site that is linked above, you will NOT see any mention that you will receive the 2 extra Plus days when buying 5 day PHPs. But until the end of September, that is what you will receive when you order them. Disney will not allow them to advertise this to people outside of FLA.

Hope that this helps! :)
And again - WELCOME!!!

do you get anything extra if you purchase a 4 day park hopper? i am taking my 2 kids in November and it is the first time for all of us.. we will arrive sunday night and leave friday mid morning, so i do not know if the 5 day is worth if for us.. and i'm not sure we will ever get back there again as i am a single mother and i have saved 5 years for this trip.. also, anyother tips would be appreciated.

Thanks so much for the warm welcome, and information on the PHP. I understand, from earlier posting, we have until Sept. 30th to purchase. We are arriving on Dec. 6th, and departing on Dec 13th. Frist time Disneyers. I have been very lucky with my planing so far. Just happened call for dinning res. on the opening day for Chef Micky and found out about PS and dates. But best of all I found this board in time to make most of my plans.
Thanks, and you'll be hearing from me.

I just found your original posting and replied to that, then found this update. Glad you had a good trip. Also glad I found your post before I bought my passes elsewhere! :D
I will talk to DH about this in the AM (well, it's already AM, but when he gets up), and I guess we'll go for it! Thanks for the info. :D :D :D

Beth - how long does it take to get the passes? Do they mail to you? Express mail? We are leaving in 31 days - want to make sure we can receive in time.

Thanks.

Beth - sorry - just saw your original post with the timeframe it took to get your tickets.

BethR-
Thanks for the great tip!! Now I have to decide if it makes more sense to buy these tix with the two extra options or from the Disney store with my 5% DC discount. I see FloridaOrlando Tickets charges $7.00 to ship, but it wasn't clear if the quoted $245.00 price included sales tax or not....I see prices at the Disney web site are $247.00 PLUS $14.84 sales tax. Thanks again! :earsgirl: :earsboy:

lodgelady ~ The ticket price form floridaorlandotickets includes the tax at $245.00!!!!

Also the $7 shipping is not for each ticket but for each order.

We bought 2 of the 5/4 passes and the total amount was $497.

Hope this helps!
:wave:
Shari

Shari has all of the details correct! :)

$245 per pass INCLUDING all taxes - as good as the DC discount WITHOUT the 2 extra Plus Days, an even BETTER value WITH the 2 extra Plusses!
$7 shipping and handling per ENTIRE order.
And you get them through priority mail in less than a week.

Good Luck! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter