ILLUMINATIONS CRUISES-What they are--How to book--FIND ONE TO SHARE

Status
Not open for further replies.
:flower3: :surfweb: :dumbo: :tink: :flower1: Family of 5: myself(34), my sister, two 4ish year olds, and our mom. The cruise is on September 23rd, and it is for the special Halloween cruise. It has music piped in, andwe would love to split the cost with either another family or couple. PM or email me if interested.

Illuminations Cruise-Pontoon Boat Sept 23rd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope Tumbalyna won't take offense if I use her posting as a template (it conveys just what I was trying to say, without offending anyone with children. )

We have an illuminations cruise booked for 9/23/08. there are 4 of us, myself, my dh, brother and sister-in-law. We are all 50ish and are very nice folks. Not partiers. We are looking for more nice folks who would like to share this cruise with us. It would be 30.00 a person plus drivers tip if we can get to full capacity of 10. We would prefer capactiy at 8, but will consider 10 which would make cost 38.00 a person plus drivers tip. This cruise leaves from the yacht and beach club @ 8 for the the 9pm illuminations. the cost includes snacks and sodas and taxes. Please advise if you are interested.

We also would like to agree with Tumbalyna's post "i know everyone is going to say their children are well behaved and i have met several children that are well behaved but are scared to death by fireworks, please make sure that if you want to share and you have small children they are not frightened by the sounds of the fireworks going off, from what i remember you are pretty close and the echoes can be quite loud"

Please let me know if anyone is interested in sharing by sending us a PM.

Rollie & Lynn

:flower3: :surfweb: :dumbo: :tink: :flower1: Family of 5: myself(34), my sister, two 4ish year olds, and our mom. The cruise is on September 23rd, and it is for the special Halloween cruise. It has music piped in, andwe would love to split the cost with either another family or couple. PM or email me if interested.

PM'd you. I'm hoping it will work out.

Anyone know where I can find the wine list for the private dining menu. I'd like to see what wines we can order for our cruise.

If you are trying to decide which cruise you should do, I would recommend the Wishes Cruise with audio. Last summer we did the Illuminations cruise and it was great, but I felt your view is somewhat obstructed and if the wind is blowing towards the bridge, you will see nothing. This year we did the Wishes fireworks cruise and it was the best thing ever. You are sitting on the boat, not confined at all, with an unobstructive view of the fireworks.

Hi. Looking for 5 spaces on a pontoon boat for Saturday, December 27 either Wishes or Illumminations. (We are 2 adults and 3 extremely well-behaved kids, 7, 10 & 12). Thanks!

I have a Wishes cruise booked from the Wilderness Lodge and want to be sure I tell everyone the correct pier to meet at. Does anyone have a map with the spot marked or can give me good directions. Thanks for your help and have a magical day!

I've arranged for a cruise and have four other groups joining us and wondering how folks dealt with this. I'm assuming that everyone will show up as planned and give us cash. I'm just a bit worried that if someone doesn't show up how to handle -- do I need to pay the extra $80 or would I divide by the folks showing up? Or does anyone ask for payment in advance. I just don't know what I should do. Any input would be appeciated. Thanks! Have a magical day.

I have a Wishes cruise booked from the Wilderness Lodge and want to be sure I tell everyone the correct pier to meet at. Does anyone have a map with the spot marked or can give me good directions. Thanks for your help and have a magical day!

We took off from Wilderness Lodge when we took the wishes cruise in May. Here's a map of the property http://www.wdwinfo.com/resortmaps/wildlodge.htm and the pier you want to take is by building #19 (boat rental) - actually that is where you meet your captain and handle $$ etc.

enjoy!! :goodvibes

I have breathless reserved for Nov. 6 but plan to cancel. If someone wants it let me know and we can do a three-way call with Disney and change the reservation. I would like to cancel by the end of the week.

We are a party of three (2 adults and dd7) looking for space on an Illuminations cruise on either Oct. 13 or Oct. 17. Thanks!

I will be staying FW 9-29 thru 10-3. 2 adults are looking to share an ILLUMINATIONS CRUISE any of these nights.
This may be our last Disney trip for years.

OK
Oct 16-20th second only visit ever

many questions :confused3

two different cruises, that much I get. We say IllumiNations from Epcot in Jan but clearly from the water would be different. We missed Wishes due to a tornado in Jan so cruise for that would be BRAND new. are the costs the same?

Where do you get on a cruise for wishes? I was assuming I would be in the park that night and then meet somewhere for the boat? Am I way off?

we are staying at POR, looks like the 19th would be the wishes time...

help
and
THANKS!!
:wizard:

I wanted to see if I did the signature thing right & also to say...

We have room for 3 more on our Birthday Cruise to see the fireworks at MK on November 9. Boat will leave from the Grand Floridian docks @ approx. 8:30pm. You are encouraged to arrive at 8pm at the dock area.

Cost is $31.95/person. A little more than the standard due to 10 person boat, sound & birthday decorations. You would be welcome to join us in birthday cake!

Please PM if you are interested in joining us. November will be here before you know it :yay:

Thanks!

Just FYI!! We booked a fireworks cruise for the Magic Kingdom fireworks on the Grand One back in November. A little pricey but well worth every penny. Price would not be so bad if you share it with some people. Check it out. Would definately do it again in a heart beat!!!!!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I am so very sorry but this has nothing to do with the topic here but I am new here and while I can post a response I have no clue how to start one of my own. I am going to Disney with my family in Dec and I have a few questions. If someone out there can help me I would so grateful. Sorry again. I have looked for the answer else where and can not find it.:confused3

Start at the DIS Discussion Forems and pick a Forem that you want to ask a question about. At the top (left hand side) it will have a place that says "new thread". You push that. You will have to put in a title and then under the message area you can ask questions. Sometimes the best thing to do is to just start looking in different posts to find out information to get you started. Everyone is very helpful here. Just ask what you are wanting to know and you will get lots of answers. Good luck and welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter