***Illuminations Cruises-what they are and how to book one-Find one to share***

I have posted this in the other Cruise-Share post as well - but I wanted to post it here too.

DW and I have booked an Illuminations Cruise for December 2nd - (Thursday - first week of December) We would like to share with others!

There are only the two of us right now - a couple of 20 something Disney nuts!

So, if you are going to be in the 'World' at that time - and would like to share a cruise - please just let us know!

Thanks!

My wife and I will be at WDW for our 20th anniversary. I tried to book a specialty cruise for the evening of Saturday, Sept 11, but was told there are none available.

Does anyone have 2 available spots for that evening?

Thanks.

Won't be there this year but back in 2007 we celebrated our 25th anniversary (also Sept 11th) at WDW and booked a Wishes cruise. Unfortunately it was a stormy week & they cancelled our cruise just before we were to get onboard. Of course, the beauty of being in Disney is that you can always improvise and have a romantic time. As for the cruise, if you don't have luck on these boards, then call the marinas when you arrive. They will know if there are any boats with additional spots; they're really helpful.

Have a wonderful anniversary - not a more magical place to celebrate such a special day.

best
Cyn

We will be at WDW from Dec 5-10. It's our 25th anniversary and we have reserved the Grand One yahat to go on a fireworks cruise on December 7 from 8:30-10:00. There are currently only six of us. The yahat holds up to 15 people. We'd like to have some other people join us, but don't quite know how to begin inviting people.

If you think you would like to go on the fireworks cruise and help us celebrate, please contact me and we can talk about the details.

Thanks,
Ross Stout and Dan Craig

P.S. There is a good possiblity that a Disney Imagaineer we met in March may be joining us!

Looking for space for 3 adults for illuminations cruise anytime Oct 3 - Oct 8..hope somebody can squeeze us in :banana: :banana: :banana:

I was fortunate to catch a cancellation for an Illuminations Cruise for September 21st just weeks before leaving! I have a family of five, so there are five spots still open. If anyone is interested in sharing let me know.:)

We will be at WDW on Nov. 3rd and are hoping to hop on board an Illimunations viewing cruise. We are four fun loving adults and have never seen Illuminations from a boat. If you have the space that night and would like to share the cost, please let me know. Thanks in advance.
Mike

Our family will be together at WDW 12-2--12-6 and would love to share a Cruise with someone. We are a family of four adults and a 12 year old son. This is our first trip back to WDW since our youngest was 3 and I'm trying to contain myself. :) Waiting patiently :rotfl2: for December! Thanks!!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone :)

I'm going to be at the World solo from December 5-10th and would love to join up for a cruise (any kind!). Actually I'm doing MVMCP the 5th and leaving the 10th, so I guess really the 6th-9th.

Would love to meet up!

Our family will be together at WDW 12-2--12-6 and would love to share a Cruise with someone. We are a family of four adults and a 12 year old son. This is our first trip back to WDW since our youngest was 3 and I'm trying to contain myself. :) Waiting patiently :rotfl2: for December! Thanks!!!!!!!!

We have an Illuminations cruise booked for the night of December 2nd -

So if you are still looking - PLEASE let us know! Right now it's just DW and I - so we would like to find someone to share it with!

Is the ninety days still a good number for resvations? And does it matter what time of year, is it more or less equal?

I posted this on the other thread but hope it will get some attention here :)

We have room for 4 on our Nov. 10 (Wednesday) cruise. We'd love to have a full boat to bring down the cost for all. So far we have three couples, no kids.

Introducing my boyfriend to the madness of the mouse for our anniversary & would love to share an Illuminations cruise with someone, preferably Sunday December the 5th, but can work the 3rd or 4th if needed. PM me if you have room! There's just the 2 of us. pirate:

Introducing my boyfriend to the madness of the mouse for our anniversary & would love to share an Illuminations cruise with someone, preferably Sunday December the 5th, but can work the 3rd or 4th if needed. PM me if you have room! There's just the 2 of us. pirate:

OOOHHHH OHHH - Pick our boat!!! Pick our boat!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

We have an Illuminations cruise booked for the December 3rd.

It started out with just my wife and I - and then I found a family of five on here - so right now we have space left for three - but the two of you would do nicely! :goodvibes

I will PM you as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter