Illumination

N

nu2disney2

Could I just get priority seats in any restaurants at either the Beach Club or the Boardwalk to dine in and watch Illumination?... Is this possible?...There's really nothing else I wish to see at Epcot but Illumination....so why spend extra bucks for park tickets?...please help...thanks....

you would miss alot of the show. You wouldn't actually see the fireworks from any of the restaurants for either of these resorts (none that I can think of). You could probally see some of the fireworks from outside the park but you would be missing the water show and the buildings from the different countries lighting up. Have you ever been to Epcot? Are you going to any of the parks? If so, they all have great firework displays, just watch them from the park you are going to be in. :wizard:

Have you been to Epcot before?? There is just so much to do there. From outside the park you will only see some of the higher fireworks, nothing of the globe at all :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter