Il Pochi il Fiero y Blabbermouths...Magical Reunion FINALLY!!!

Haven't been on the board in a little while. So sorry to hear about Irene's mother. Irene - you are in our thoughts and prayers.

Garry - which fantasy sailing are you on? We are going on May 17 2014. Can't wait to go. We haven't cruised since the double scoop cruise so this will be a long time coming for us.

Anyone else going on the fantasy next year?

Stacey - how is Jared doing now that boot camp is over?

Take care all,

NO FANTASY for awhile, I had a bestest friend that would change that for me :lmao::confused3 I think she is looking for a black bag
:worship:

:offtopic:

needs to be reset:drive::moped: next cruise is Sept 6 2014 on the MAGIC then the Sept.20 (I think) 7 day southern on the MAGIC

The Clan has Sept 27 2013 on the Fantasy but me and my son stay home on that one, Ill see how it goes in May ????:scratchin:stir: You NEVER know with me !!!!!!

garRy:clown:

Garry - looks like everyone is abandoning this ship! :sad1:

We are almost at the dreaded 250 - Mods can shut 'er down at any time :eek:

......AND, I'm pretty sure the OP is otherwise preoccupied: son s/b on his way home plus granddaughter #1 arriving soon!!!! :woohoo:

:flower3:

My ears were burning! :listen: And then one got all swollen. :lmao:

Yep, Jared's plane should land here just before 7 pm tonight.
I've been doing a couple of little things around here....not that he'll care if his room is clean or if he has a new bar of soap in the shower. :teeth:

Still not feeling up to par. I got the results of the bloodwork, and all that is "normal", whatever normal is. But I didn't think they'd find anything with my bloodwork. Still waiting on results of the other samples they took. The fatigue is the worst....other than still having some uncomfortable symptoms leftover. But I'm hanging in there.:thumbsup2

:eek:
you know ITS NOT YOUR BLOOD WORK !!!!!!!!!
:confused3:scared1:

:rolleyes1

:scared:

WHEN it came back NORMAL !!!!! :sad2:

just for FUN tie some STRING on his BAR OF SOAP !!!!!:rolleyes1:confused3
:rotfl2::lmao:

garRy:idea:

okay inside scoop:confused3
I really made it to #1 on the list, til this morning then took me off:scared:
after the meds to thicken my blood it put me at 14,:guilty: off this list
now see on Monday with new labs:dance3::rolleyes1

garRy:hourglass

:eek:
you know ITS NOT YOUR BLOOD WORK !!!!!!!!!
:confused3:scared1:

:rolleyes1

:scared:

WHEN it came back NORMAL !!!!! :sad2:

just for FUN tie some STRING on his BAR OF SOAP !!!!!:rolleyes1:confused3
:rotfl2::lmao:

garRy:idea:

Oh sure....just go ahead and make me the butt of your jokes! As if I don't have enough problems. :upsidedow

Soap on a rope!!! He has to report to his base here first thing tomorrow, and has weekend duty in Flagstaff next weekend already. :sad1:

:firefight I bet it was GaRry!! He sent me a text and told me he made one of my bestest friends cry!! :guilty:

Two little somethings should have shown up on your doorstep on Friday.....wish it could have been ME and Vicki.......:lovestruc

Yes, me too...proper note coming along...one of these days....

What has happened to the time? :hourglass:hourglass:hourglass:hourglass

It seems to be escaping all over???????

Garry - looks like everyone is abandoning this ship! :sad1:

We are almost at the dreaded 250 - Mods can shut 'er down at any time :eek:

......AND, I'm pretty sure the OP is otherwise preoccupied: son s/b on his way home plus granddaughter #1 arriving soon!!!! :woohoo:

:flower3:

so we need to get to 250??????:stir::stir:

My ears were burning! :listen: And then one got all swollen. :lmao:

Yep, Jared's plane should land here just before 7 pm tonight.
I've been doing a couple of little things around here....not that he'll care if his room is clean or if he has a new bar of soap in the shower. :teeth:

Still not feeling up to par. I got the results of the bloodwork, and all that is "normal", whatever normal is. But I didn't think they'd find anything with my bloodwork. Still waiting on results of the other samples they took. The fatigue is the worst....other than still having some uncomfortable symptoms leftover. But I'm hanging in there.:thumbsup2

Take care of yourself Stacey!!!!!

Oh sure....just go ahead and make me the butt of your jokes! As if I don't have enough problems. :upsidedow

Soap on a rope!!! He has to report to his base here first thing tomorrow, and has weekend duty in Flagstaff next weekend already. :sad1:

So, it is really just a "layover?"

:lmao:
GOOD JOB:wave2:

hope things are getting better?????pixiedust:

getting labs done again in the morning, this is getting REALLY OLD ::yes::

I NEED A ROAD TRIP :drive:

will see how it goes

HAVE A GOOD DAY ALL

garRy:moped:

Good luck with the labs tomorrow. Hoping you get the results you want. pixiedust:

Dwight and I will be at WDW Aug 27-Sept 3. Maybe you and Vicki can make a short road trip?! :thumbsup2

Labs done
MELD 20
redo in a week, about 6 on the list so just maybe if I plan on going to the parks I can get a call:confused3 Not from mickey:lmao::rotfl2::love:

so will see and hope next week puts me back at the top,:rolleyes1popcorn::

garRy:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter