• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Ifly luggage

I will give my opinion on all luggage. Carryon is ok any brand. Checked luggage…. Non of it lasts mainly due to the wheels being slammed around. I looked at Ifly and if it has those big wheels a would not get it for checked the closer the wheels are to the bottom with no plastic piece that holds them the stronger it will be. I have multiple brands from big names on down and I truly do not see much of a difference from the bag itself but have lost wheels before. Lately I use carryon only seeing how some bags were returned.

Bumping this thread. I'm looking for suggestions on good, budget-friendly luggage suggestions.

If you are buying in person: always check the zipper while you are in the store. Sometimes the suitcase is a tiny bit bent out of shape where the zipper is, and the zipper gets stuck.

I got 2 pieces of IFly (special deal from Sam's Club) that we will be using in early November. So, if I haven't forgotten about this thread by then, I'll report back. It's the checked luggage, looks like a trunk and we will be checking it in with the airlines... the parents haven't figured out how to pack 8 days worth of clothes in a carryon...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter