If you had to pick a park to rent an ECV....

PrincessAbby'sMom

DIS Veteran
which "ones" would you pick? SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, Lego Land, Disneyland, or Universal Studio's? (pick your top 3 parks or put them in order of difficulty - or something like that)

We are taking a trip to So. Calif. w/my parents & my Dad wants to rent an ECV about every other day, or when needed. And since I don't know how large or spread out or hilly any of these parks are....if you had to choose, which ones would you rent an ECV at?

I would pick San Diego zoo as the 'hilliest'.

Disneyland is much smaller than MK in FL if you've ever been there. Legoland is smaller than it I believe. Universal studios is not all that big. However about 1/2 is on one level, and the other 1/2 is down many escalators.

Hope this helps some...

Thanks, that was my 1st pick....now I guess I need to edit my thread...... I did say if you had to pick "a" park, but my Dad was thinking of getting one 4-5 times or more through out our 10 day trip. Any other parks that he may need it?

I know, I know, here I go again with LegoLand. LegoLand is not super big, so depends upon your dad's mobility....my dad rented a regular wheelchair for LL (a bit tight fisted with the nickels my dad) and I had no trouble pushing him all over the place...two slight to mild hills to negotiate. I forced him to get an ECV for the zoo...lots of walking...lots of hills!!!
Seaworld is pretty spread out, but pretty flat.
DisneyLand is not all that large and flat, and depending upon your timing..pretty alarmingly crowded to drive one of those things!!! But, can be useful for any waiting...instant seat!! CA is larger...and again pretty flat.
Never been to Universal, so can't put in my 2 cents on that one!!

So, Zoo...YES, Disneyland...YES particularly if going to CA too, Seaworld maybe!! LegoLand maybe...could likely get away with the cheaper push wheelchair .

Helpful? Dunno!!!

Very helpful.....we are going Dec 6-15th.... so considered off season (kinda).
But he was probably going to do an everyother day........
So the line up is: 7th - Zoo (yes)
8th - SeaWorld
9th - LegoLand (yes)
10th - Universal
11th - 14th Disneyland (yes atleast 1 - 2 days)

Sound good? LegoLand he is concerned that if it is really all kid stuff that he would be doing alot of standing & waiting, but from what I read there is stuff for adults too??? or am I mistaken?? You seem to know alot about LegoLand, can you enlighten me any?:confused3

thanks!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter