If you focus on what you left behind, you will never be able to see what lies ahead

I ordered the sample pack from Amazon after reading the recommendation on the running thread. It just came today so I haven't used it yet but I bought it for my half training so I'm excited to see if I notice a difference on the long runs. Interested to hear what other people have to say about it.
Let me know what you think. I really like that it is all in one so you don't have to worry about fuel and water and electrolytes. I found a place close by that carries it so I might pick some up this weekend.

Thanks! I have a question for you, I have seen you recommend Tailwind to some other people on here and I was wondering if you use it?

Yes, I do use it. It's great stuff - everything you need for endurance sports in one easy place. I had to experiment a bit to find the right strength to mix up for running and cycling, but once I did, I never had any issues or problems with it. I like the orange and berry flavors best. There are still times when I use Clif bloks or gels if unable to carry Tailwind, but it's my main fuel source on long runs and long rides.

Yes, I do use it. It's great stuff - everything you need for endurance sports in one easy place. I had to experiment a bit to find the right strength to mix up for running and cycling, but once I did, I never had any issues or problems with it. I like the orange and berry flavors best. There are still times when I use Clif bloks or gels if unable to carry Tailwind, but it's my main fuel source on long runs and long rides.
Awesome! Sounds like it would a good fit for me, I am using regular Clif bars now because I haven't found anything else I like but they are hard to eat while running. I am going to pick some up for my next long run.

It's here, It's finally here!!!!

package.jpg

The back
IMG_5806.jpg

side
IMG_5807.jpg

Front with zippered pocket

IMG_5808.jpg
other side
IMG_5809.jpg

Inside
IMG_5810.jpg

close up of the zipper pocket on the inside
IMG_5811.jpg

There were so many options to choose from but I tried to keep it simple. I could have used my medal as an emblem on the front and ribbons for handles. Also I could have used my shirts as the liner but I'm not sure if I would have like that material as a liner. I am so happy with the way it came out and I am looking forward to having another one made.

It's here, It's finally here!!!!

View attachment 229436

The back
View attachment 229434

side
View attachment 229433

Front with zippered pocket

View attachment 229432
other side
View attachment 229431

Inside
View attachment 229430

close up of the zipper pocket on the inside
View attachment 229429

There were so many options to choose from but I tried to keep it simple. I could have used my medal as an emblem on the front and ribbons for handles. Also I could have used my shirts as the liner but I'm not sure if I would have like that material as a liner. I am so happy with the way it came out and I am looking forward to having another one made.

WOW! That's really cool!

WOW! That's really cool!
That is awesome! It turned out so good!
Fantastic!!!!
Loooooooove it!!!
Amazing!!
Just as we thought, sheer awesomeness. Fitting ! ;)
Thanks guys! I can't wait to show it off at Darkside :)

I love the idea of using old race bibs to make a bag -- how clever! It would also be super motivating as a gym bag -- a tangible reminder of why I'm getting up super early in the morning, etc etc.
It is so very clever! I have to give credit to @wehrengrizz she was the one that send me the link to the website.

I've looked at their website many times but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
I looked at the website for a while before getting mine, my bibs mean a lot to me and I worried about sending them to some unknown person. My mom sent me a gift card for Christmas and that gave me the final push. Now I can't wait to get more bibs so I can have another one made. I'm thinking a duffel bag for when I travel to races.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter