• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If You Don't Get The Restaurant You Want Call Again!!

Everyyeardisney

Mouseketeer
Here is a prime example:
I called this morning 7 am for our dining 180 days from now. We are a larger party of 18. I called and spoke with a lady cast member who was very slow and then once she got around to making our reservations to Breakfast at Donald's Safari Breakfast and to dinner at Ohana, she came up with nothing for either restaurant for anytime. I told her thank you and hung up. I knew it would be hard to get reservations for that large of a group but not that hard so I called back. I spoke with another lady cast member and she was super quick and helpful. I ended up with a 8 am reservation for's a praty of 18 at Donald Breakfast Safari and a 5:25 pm reservation at Ohana's for a party of 18.

So moral of the story......If you don't get the reservations you want call back!!!!

Nicole, mom to pirate:princess:pirate:pirate:

Large parties are quite difficult but if you are a average size party you can honestly find reservations. We made plenty at the 180 day mark, but while in the Orlando area we made several modifications and new reservations.

Congratulations! That gives me hope for my large group of 16.

Something similiar happened to me as well. I made all my ADR's at 180 days for my family of 5, but one night we wanted to eat at 'Ohana with my parents and my sister and her family who live local to Disney, which ends up being a party of 11. When I called the first time to make the ADR, the CM gave me an option of a 8:45 time slot. I refused, and made two seperate reservations for 6:20. I ended up calling back, getting a super helpful CM who simply cancelled one of the ADR's and merged the two under my name for a party of 11 at 6:45. So, I guess it depends on who you talk and calling at the right time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter