If you build it they will come!

MischaPhillips88

Mouseketeer
Tom Staggs the chairman of Disney parks & resorts comes to you and gives to an unlimited budget and wants you to build a ride or resort for the California property. The condition is that to build it you have to take something out, to build your project. What do you take out, and what do you put in its place?

Good by Roger Rabbit, hello 101 Dalmatianspaw: the dark ride. It would be a coaster hybrid like the new Carsland, and would have Cruella De Vil chasing the puppies through the English countryside.

I would of moved the angels and built a third gate on the stadium and parking lots down Katella.

good by innoventions hello Wall E dark ride. It would be a 3d ride and dark ride hybrid like the harry potter ride in florida.

I would add seats/removeable bleachers to WOC. Or just alow people to sit down

the only thing i can't think of right now, take out bug's land and replace it with an adventure club from UP. some of the rides would be the same. still a little kid zone. balloon house balloon ride, a play yard for that place where kevin lives. or maybe just a mesh of pixar rides. UP, wall-e,

They already did it!!! Little Mermaid opens next year!!! I would just scrap Toon Town and do something different!

the only thing i can't think of right now, take out bug's land and replace it with an adventure club from UP. some of the rides would be the same. still a little kid zone. balloon house balloon ride, a play yard for that place where kevin lives. or maybe just a mesh of pixar rides. UP, wall-e,

I've often questioned how they can base a land, all be it a small one, around one movie. In WDW at DHS they have Pixar Place which only has TSMM and a meet and greet, but at least it lends itself to expansion.

Carsland will be quite a bit more extensive, but still is DCA meant to be Pixar+ other suff?

I thought of another one! I would totally take out Aladdin's Oasis which is currently a waste of space :confused3 and replace it with either an UP paradise falls themed or a Prince of Persia themed attraction perhaps a dinner show.

I would just scrap Toon Town and do something different!

Me too!!!

I think it would be nice to do something that isn't necessarily related to a movie. Most of my favorite attractions/rides (Pirates, Space Mt, ToT, BTMRR, HM, GRR) were not based on Disney movies at all, though some of those rides did lead to movies later!

So I think it would be nice to just go for something fun that appeals to people and not worry about trying to tie it to a movie. Like...hmm...maybe...something to do with dinosaurs? Not the diorama ones on the train ride, but a real dinosaur ride of some type. Well, I guess I'm not cut out to be an Imagineer because I'm not coming up with much here. It seems like there isn't much Asian-inspired stuff at DLR, so maybe something along those lines. Or combine the two and have, like, a dinosaur that tries to destroy Tokyo or something. I'm pretty sure there's no movie about that :lmao:

Love the ideas everyone's come up with!

Like...hmm...maybe...something to do with dinosaurs? Not the diorama ones on the train ride, but a real dinosaur ride of some type. Well, I guess I'm not cut out to be an Imagineer because I'm not coming up with much here. It seems like there isn't much Asian-inspired stuff at DLR, so maybe something along those lines.

You should visit this in WDW. In the Animal Kingdom they have a ride caller Dinosaur, of course this is the same name as the animated disney film Dinosaur". It the Indy ride with worse themeing and toned down movement.

I like but it would have to go into Tomorrowland because the premise is you go back in time to study the dinasaurs. You know, for science.

You should visit this in WDW. In the Animal Kingdom they have a ride caller Dinosaur, of course this is the same name as the animated disney film Dinosaur". It the Indy ride with worse themeing and toned down movement.

I like but it would have to go into Tomorrowland because the premise is you go back in time to study the dinasaurs. You know, for science.

Oh, I didn't know that! Interesting.

Maybe it could replace the dinosaur diorama so that the train would still go "back in time to when dinosaurs ruled the earth" or whatever that line is. It would just go through the ride, like it goes through Splash Mt. Not sure exactly where the dinosaur thing is located right now, but could it be in the Innoventions building and still have the train going through? On a separate note, it would be cool to have hot lava and stuff like that, or make it like one of those old old movies where the people end up on a prehistoric island where the creatures and plants are huge. I guess all of these ideas have already been done, come to think of it!

I have heard that Tokyo Disneyland has a Journey to the Center of the Earth ride that is a lot of fun. I think it's some type of coaster and it shoots out of the mountain at the end? I want one of those :goodvibes. Not sure where it belongs, though--Tomorrowland also?

I have heard that Tokyo Disneyland has a Journey to the Center of the Earth ride that is a lot of fun. I think it's some type of coaster and it shoots out of the mountain at the end? I want one of those :goodvibes. Not sure where it belongs, though--Tomorrowland also?

I would like them to build a version of the Tokyo Disney Seas park in the US. There is a little bit of attraction overlap but most of the things there are not in the US so it would be cool.

Total Speculation, Disney has a big chunk of land under the TS parking lot. The lot on Disney Way, which I don't believe they use anymore, has big plans for change. It's going to get a garage on it and moving walk way to the esplanade. This is all part of Disney's current plans.

To speculate when that is done, the TS lot will become a overflow parking lot, not a primary parking lot like it is now. So they could use that area for Gate #3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter