If you are doing the 2008 WDW Half, Full Or Goofy, sign in here...

Becky- I'm attempting Hal Higdon's Intermediate I plan. I'd be more comfortable with the Novice but I want the back-to-back weekend runs. I'm going to try to always get the LR done on Sunday and make the Saturday run sort of optional (as in I have every intention of doing the Saturday runs, but if my family is being difficult, I'll accept that sometimes LTO and try not to hold it against them!);)

It may turn into a weird mix of Novice/Intermediate. I don't know what to do about time goals! I know I'll want to take a million pictures with the characters and other WISHers, so I'm going to say "just finish." Part of me really, really wants to go for a time goal, but that part will probably get me injured while training, so I'm trying my best to repress it! I keep telling myself that if I still like races after Goofy, I can try for a time goal in a HALF in February or March- there's a couple near me. On the other hand, I may spend those months on my couch clutching the remote in one hand and my medals in the other!

Jen in GA

ScottH (scott) running 1/2 and Lynn (DW) walking the 1/2.
Oh we are also doing the 5K the day before, I'll run that one and Lynn might also run that or run / walk. She is picking up her pace.

Staying at AKV

Hi Judy,

Just realized I never updated our info for marathon weekend.....

I am doing the Full Marathon and John & I are staying at SSR. We are numbers 73 & 74 on the list.

Thanks for maintaining the Marathon Weekend List!

Hi!

I'm #29, and I have a few changes. I have become a walker! So, I will be walking (dh Dennis is still run/walking) and we have moved to Port Orleans Riverside.

C'ya there!
Maria

Hi Judy,

I realized I did not update my race plans (#70 on list). New plan is Goofy, R/W, still at PC.

Thank you! :)

mkymsehi (Jeff) is going Goofy! (OKW & Pop Century)

Running with my friend Moosho Pork.

Honolulu 1995
Disneyland Half 2006
Honolulu 2006
Disneyland Half 2007
Honolulu 2007
Goofy and a Half 2008

Just trying to post throughout -

I have never felt like "eeyore" so I have changed my username to "my" name -

and I dont want to cause any confusion - so I'm trying to post on the threads I visit...

(after watching Oprah and her guest Randy Pausch, I contacted webmaster Kathy and am now Sandy!)

Judy,

Erin, Lynne and I are staying at OKW for the marathon weekend.

pinky4disney (Sandy) - Goofy - Running (or at least that's the plan for now :goofy: ) - Pop Century

My friend Trisha (non-DISer :confused3 ) will be running the half-marathon and staying at Pop too.

Hi, everyone. I don't post much, but I do enjoy reading and appreciate all the inspiration and motivation I have gained from all of you. I need to hang out here more though and kick up the training a notch. I'm still quite a bit of the 3.8 mph pace.

Anyway, I realized that I never signed in. I will be doing the Half -- mostly walking but with a little running here and there. I had a few set backs with my training and truthfully have simply had trouble pushing myself like I need to. I'll keep at it though, and will, hopefully, stay in front of the sweepers.

Oh, and I don't know where I am staying yet.

I must be going crazy. I thought I signed here, but guess not.

KelNottAt (Kelley) Walking Goofy BWV - DS15 (Doug) Running Half

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter