If half your party cancels?

Finkerfell

Mouseketeer
Hi!

We have a dinner ressie with my brother in laws family. If they decide not to come, will the restaurant honor our reservation from a party of 8 to 4 instead?

What has been your experience?

Thanks!

I'm sure they'll be happy to accommodate you, seeing as how you're opening up space for four more people to dine that day, but the courteous thing to do would be to call ahead and inform the dining rep of the change in your party size.

I doubt dropping from a party to eight to a party of four would adversely affect your ADR schedule. If it does, just keep your old reservation.

Hi!

We have a dinner ressie with my brother in laws family. If they decide not to come, will the restaurant honor our reservation from a party of 8 to 4 instead?

What has been your experience?

Thanks!

The hostess will be thrilled to accommodate you.

Now, if it were the other way around, going from 4 to 8, you would have a problem.

The only thing is, if you have a reservation at a restaurant that requires a credit card guarantee, you will be charged for the people that don't show up. We learned this the hard way when our party showed up with one person less for Akershus.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter