If a fortune teller told you you were destined to be alone and never find love how would you respond?

If a fortune teller told you you were destined to be alone and never find love how would you respond? 🔮💔

If she was single, I would probably would ask her out to be honest. 🤷‍♂️

And she wouldn't go, because she'd know that the relationship was destined to fail ;)

Anybody with half a brain should know that fortune tellers are just quacks who rip people off.

That's deeply insulting. I have some amount of intuitive ability myself. My grandmother far more, to the point that she and her mother both had the exact same dream of exactly how her father was going to die (in a cab that got hit by a train). They laughed about it over breakfast, he left for work, and was killed in exactly that manner. As he wasn't driving, I don't think it can be explained as his behavior being influenced by the discussion. I also have some good friends who make their living as tarot readers/palm readers. They certainly aren't rip-off artists. True "fortune telling" doesn't work like you think it does. They simply tune into the likeliest outcomes based on your current path, and always give you the information you need to change your path. Yes, there are some charlatans out there. But please don't paint all intuitives with the same broad, insulting brush.
Here’s the thing . . . Your future changes moment to moment, based on the choices you make. Your fortune teller may see no love in the future for someone who is not making that a priority. If you choose to make that a priority after the reading, the future will be different.

I agree that it’s better to be alone than to be in a bad relationship just for the sake of being in one.

This, to a large extent. It's all about where your deep-rooted focus lies, and a reader can actually help you gain the insight you need to change your future.

While agree with the premise that your future changes based on choices you make. I disagree with the idea that if you make it a priority it’ll happen. I spent years focused on finding a life partner, put true effort into it and was unable to find “love.” I wholeheartedly believe that some people just don’t get that as part of their lives. Others are lucky and find it more than once. The key is accepting it and learning to be happy with what you have and not miserable with what you don’t.

But also this. Here's the thing. Your energy is a very complex thing. If you're too focused on a single thing, in this case finding a partner, you can actually screw it up. Because your mind will get in the way and start wondering why it hasn't happened yet or thinking it will never happen. And that shifts the energy towards negativity, blocking what you're trying to manifest.

Instead, it's about focusing on the things you can control while also making room in your life for the thing you want. You have to truly believe that it will come in its own time, and focus on being the happy, confident, self-assured person that you have to be before you're truly ready for love. But you still have to leave room for that future partner, as it won't happen if you're so busy and focused on other things that you wouldn't notice them if they bumped into you on the street.

So returning to the original question, I'd say something like, "Great! I appreciate the insight! What changes do I need to make in order to change that destiny?" If they can't tell you anything, then they're a quack lol.

For myself, I've been single for quite some time now. And I know that it's mostly because I haven't made room for a partner. I'm happily engaged in other pursuits. When it's the right time, I'll know.

You know, sometimes it's easy to get caught up in what someone else predicts for us, but the beauty of life is that we get to shape our own destinies. If a fortune teller dropped that bomb on me, I'd probably chuckle and say, "Well, looks like I'll just have to prove them wrong!" Life's full of surprises, after all. Speaking of surprises, I remember stumbling upon this neat tarot site, https://moretarot.com, while browsing online. It was like finding a hidden gem in a vast sea of the internet.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter