iDisney/iPod icons! *Mods please close*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already did Jack Skellington last year and gave them to someone here, though maybe I just gave them to someone in a PM... that's why I try to keep all the requests to the board, not in PMs...

iJack2.gif
iJack1.gif

If you PM me I'll link you to the tutorial that I learned from, but it's sort of advanced, I think...

edit - Actually I posted them on post 167... oh well.

Hi Peacefully :wave:

I think you're works are very cool, so decided to put up a request :)

First off, can you use this picture?
painpanicqs7.gif

If you can't use this picture tell me, I think I have another.

And if it's not too much trouble, could you put the two cords in each of the minions ears? Cord in Pain's (Purple) right ear and Panic's (Green) left ear.
As for the background, could you make it like a Dark Purple and Apple Logo a Green?
And lastly, for the text can you put: iMinions?

You may take you're time, I do not need it immediately.

Thanks a bunch in advance, I can't wait to see what it comes out to! :)

Peacefully.. i know not many people have thanked you and i know that i already sent you a huge thank you pm for my one pic, but i would just like to make a public thank you for all your hard work.. i have tried doing one of these in the past and i know they are far from easy, but you just keep spitting them out like crazy.. your very dedicated to helping these people on the Dis, and i'm very dissapointed in the people who wanted to get a whole bunch of these from you and never used them so again..

THANKS PEACEFULLY!!!

-CapElDano

DisneyMania05 - That image is too small. I need it big so it's easier to cut out the silhouette (the shadow thing).

CapElDano2 - You're welcome. It's just kind of frustrating to spend hours on these things for dozens of people, and get very few thank yous. Some people just take and use them without saying anything, while others don't use them at all. Which pretty much wastes my time.

Can you make me one please? I'd like the mickey silloette in your sample, blue background and i want it to say ihappy. Thanks
Mousehappy :cool1: :cool1:

Peacefully said:
DisneyMania05 - That image is too small. I need it big so it's easier to cut out the silhouette (the shadow thing).

Alright, I finally found one.
painpanicvv2.gif

Thanks Again! :)

Can you do this on a Mac? My Dell is somehow not working right now, so is there a conclusion? Thanks!

Thank you so much, for mine! I love it!

I'll have to work on icons later. I've been really busy today. Hopefully I'll get them done in the next couple days. Or maybe later tonight.

Jackoman said:
Can you do this on a Mac? My Dell is somehow not working right now, so is there a conclusion? Thanks!

I really don't know. I haven't used a Mac since elementary school.

Thank you for doing all this peacefully, you are the kindest person and i truely am greatful that your here to make these all for us !! Thank you !!

I think we all need a HUGE THANK YOU to Peacefully for all the hard work she's done. We're all grateful for all this work you volunteered to do for us. You shouldn't push yourself so hard to complete these, I'm sure everyone won't mind waiting awhile. Thanks again!

Like I said yesterday, I was busy, and I'll catch up today or tomorrow...

Katchakat said:
Are you still doing those iDisney icons? I have a picture selected if you are still doing them..

Here it is. I don't know if the backround around Eeyore is a problem tho..

[img=http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/7764/eeyorehi5.th.jpg]

:teeth: :teeth:

I've done two (three if you count the recolor) different Eeyore icons already. That image isn't ideal since he's looking over his shoulder and his body is all together, so it'd just look like a lump...

Cardinal said:
Can you make a snowflake listening to an iPod? (iInnerSpace) :)

Where would I put the iPod and the headphones? I could just do a silhouette of one with the apple and the words, like I did with the moon earlier...

You did Eeyore already? I'm sorry to bug you!

Where are they..? lol

Tyvm! :teeth:

DIS is going too slow for me at the moment for me to go digging through the thread, but here they are again -
iEeyore.gif
iCutieEeyore.gif

I think the purple one is on my other computer, but it's the same as the first one anyway...

Peacefully said:
DIS is going too slow for me at the moment for me to go digging through the thread, but here they are again -
iEeyore.gif
iCutieEeyore.gif

I think the purple one is on my other computer, but it's the same as the first one anyway...

Tyvm! I love the first one!

Thank's again! :goodvibes :teeth:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter