Idea for AP Holders On How Not To Pay For Resort Parking. Could This Work?

pluto826

Earning My Ears
If you have an AP, parking is free at the theme parks. What if you unload your stuff at the resort and then park your car at the theme park garage? Will "They" let it stay overnight? What you all think about this idea?

just spend the money for parking. The risk of getting your car towed is not worth it. And the hassle is definitely not worth saving 6 dollars.

Don't worry, you'll be spending six bucks for many sillier things than parking while you're there!!!

Thanks So Much Damo-
I have to tell everyone, that I feel LIKE A BIG JERK for posting this.
I'm not a cheap-skate and I feel so dumb for bringing this up.
But hey, every penny counts. Ya'know? Anyway, I still feel
so stupid.

Don't worry about feeling stupid :rolleyes: - most of us spend a lot of time and energy trying to save $$ (even a little bit!) and get the best deals for our vacations (I know I sure do !) But I agree that the walk from the parking garage and the worry about your car overnight wouldn't be worth the savings to me -I still don't understand why they charge for parking - the only other place I've ever had to pay to park was New York City- and there everyone pays through the nose to park ! :smooth:

Hey Pluto!

Don't feel like a big jerk! Geez, we all want to save a few bucks and I'm sure we've all had our own money-saving ideas that we thought sounded good at the moment. No big deal, we're all human. Don't sweat the small things. :D Happy trip planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter