I'd love to hear reviews on the Yacht Club Galley for breakfast...

I would love to see some feedback here too. My DH & I will be staying at YC for the first time - 10 year Anniversary :hug:

We tried the YCG a few weeks ago, and it was one of the nicest breakfasts we had. My DH had the buffet and I ordered off the menu.

When my DH got up to go to the buffet, I figured he'd bring back the normal buffet stuff, but to my surprise, he brought back a plate of huge strawberries, cantaloupe, DELICIOUS red bliss potatoes, and other things. He enjoyed every bite. He said it was the best Disney buffet he'd had.

BTW, so did I. I got cinnamon raisin french toast....YUM!

Kim&Chris, did you have a PS for your breakfast or did you just walk in? We'll be at the Beach Club Villas, and I'd kinda like to give this one a try.

Pat

4 days and counting . . . again!

We just walked in. There were only about 5 other families in the place at the time. It was later in the morning, probably around 10:00 am or so.

We also loved eating there in May. We made PS, but only the night before, and this was Memorial Day weekend. This was my second time there, had the buffet both times, and I loved it. DH ordered off the menu, had an omelet, which he said was very good and filling.

I really enjoyed the breakfast here. It was very pleasant and not too crowded. My friend ordered the buffet and also came back with the most amazing strawberries! I really loved my waffle :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter