I'd like to share these pictures with you!

Tuffcookie

Enjoys an early hour of peace. Is a smart cookie.
They were taken the night of DS's Spring program. The first one is of him playing the trombone and the 2nd one is him with his girl friend, Rachel. He did not tell me until 2 hours before he was to be at the school for the program that they were suppose to wear 70's clothes! I thought it looked cute to see Alex in his dress white shirt and tie next to his "flower power" girl friend!:jester:

TC :cool:

showphoto.php

showphoto.php

What a nice looking young man! Cute girl as well.

What nice pictures. What a cutie your son is. Thanks for sharing. :D

What a handsome young man!

Don't you hate it when your kids don't tell you until the last minute?! DS called me from school Wed morning at 9:36, just as I was getting out of the shower. His whole class was going to be singing at 10:00. :eek: Somehow I made it there on time, but good grief.
Don't forget kids... Passing along info in advance is a <b>Good Thing</b>.:D

Those are great pictures, TC! Alex looks so great all dressed up and him and his girlfriend look so cute together.

Look at Alex! He is growing fast, isn't he? I know you must be very proud of this handsome lad, I sure would be.

Thank you for posting these photos.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have to slink away and feel old. That girl is dressed for a sixties day, isn't she? LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter