I would love to see pictures of Csr Resort

14 more days and we will FINALLY get to see CSR!!!! :banana::banana:

I will take LOTS of photos of the room (hopefully we do get the renovated room we requested), the pool, and the rest of the resort. Also, being that I am not completely biased FOR or AGAINST CSR, I will give an honest Disney loving review of the resort, our stay, the food, the busing system, and customer service. ;)

Can't wait to get to DHS with my Birthday FP!!!! :cool1:
Can't wait to see your review!

Photos courtsey of bytheblood (thanks!):

bytheblood1.jpg

bytheblood2.jpg

bytheblood3.jpg

bytheblood4.jpg

bytheblood5.jpg

bytheblood6.jpg

bytheblood7.jpg

Another picture of Juliana (thanks, that's nice)

julianaontheslide.jpg

Would anyone happen to have any more pictures of the playground areas at CSR (Dig Site or other areas)? We're considering CSR or CBR for a trip in Sept. and we are taking our son who will be about 19 months then, so we expect the playground areas to be frequently visited by him.

Thanks!

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the in depth, detailed reviews! I am even more excited about staying at CSR now than I was before. We check in 9/28 and check out 10/08, so this sounds like a wonderful home away from home. I love all the gorgeous pictures, and I know my family and I will be poring over this thread until 9/27!! Thanks again!:lovestruc

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the in depth, detailed reviews! I am even more excited about staying at CSR now than I was before. We check in 9/28 and check out 10/08, so this sounds like a wonderful home away from home. I love all the gorgeous pictures, and I know my family and I will be poring over this thread until 9/27!! Thanks again!:lovestruc

Glad you enjoy the pictures. I'm sure there will be plenty more reviews before you leave...so keep reading!

In one week from this exact moment, I'm going to be packed and ready to go...I'm also going to be laying in bed starring at the ceiling, tossing and turning, and not sleeping at all due to over-excitement!!! :goodvibes

7 More Days and we'll be arriving at CSR!!! woo-hooo!!! i'm hoping to provide some live reports and pics (I have to be online due to school anyway) :surfweb: We have requested the Cabana section because they are completely renovated, the are between El Centro and the Dig Site, and because they have those luxurious hammocks!! :cool1::banana: Maybe I'll do my first live report from a comfy hammock :)-

I'm so pee-my-pants excited!!!!!!! :woohoo:

p.s....for those of you following other dis threads, I WON'T be leaving my laptop on the floor 1/2 way under the bed so we don't have to worry about a broken computer during the trip! :rolleyes:

In one week from this exact moment, I'm going to be packed and ready to go...I'm also going to be laying in bed starring at the ceiling, tossing and turning, and not sleeping at all due to over-excitement!!! :goodvibes

7 More Days and we'll be arriving at CSR!!! woo-hooo!!! i'm hoping to provide some live reports and pics (I have to be online due to school anyway) :surfweb: We have requested the Cabana section because they are completely renovated, the are between El Centro and the Dig Site, and because they have those luxurious hammocks!! :cool1::banana: Maybe I'll do my first live report from a comfy hammock :)-

I'm so pee-my-pants excited!!!!!!! :woohoo:

p.s....for those of you following other dis threads, I WON'T be leaving my laptop on the floor 1/2 way under the bed so we don't have to worry about a broken computer during the trip! :rolleyes:

I am counting on you for lots of live reports and pics!

Would anyone happen to have any more pictures of the playground areas at CSR (Dig Site or other areas)? We're considering CSR or CBR for a trip in Sept. and we are taking our son who will be about 19 months then, so we expect the playground areas to be frequently visited by him.

Thanks!

Hey!!!!! That's my Juliana!!!!!!!! LOL

Hi Kathy! I've hardly been DISing for the last month and 1/2. Well work has finally slowed down so hopefully I'll be popping over to the CSR threads a little more often. We are still booked at POP (as of now).. we'll see what happens! LOLOL:goodvibes

Hey!!!!! That's my Juliana!!!!!!!! LOL

Hi Kathy! I've hardly been DISing for the last month and 1/2. Well work has finally slowed down so hopefully I'll be popping over to the CSR threads a little more often. We are still booked at POP (as of now).. we'll see what happens! LOLOL:goodvibes

I've missed you and wondered what happened to you. You ought to go to the trip report thread and see the Renfroe Family report from CSR! They had an awesome time--again. Went last year; booked Pop for this year and ended up back at CSR.

My oldest is currently at the CBR. While he says it is okay, he's missing CSR a lot.

That our March 2010 trip will start at CSR!

I was leaning toward AKL or CR, but wanted to save the Deluxe Resorts for DD's 4th bday like we did for DS's 4th bday, but also did not want to go back to CBR since we are heading to Vero Beach for the second part of our March Break.

Yea!!! I am so excited!!! :dance3:

Thank you to everyone for posting such great pictures and reviews! :worship:

That our March 2010 trip will start at CSR!

I was leaning toward AKL or CR, but wanted to save the Deluxe Resorts for DD's 4th bday like we did for DS's 4th bday, but also did not want to go back to CBR since we are heading to Vero Beach for the second part of our March Break.

Yea!!! I am so excited!!! :dance3:

Thank you to everyone for posting such great pictures and reviews! :worship:

Great o hear. Please be sure to check out the CSR thread if you have any questions. :)

Did someone say photos??

DisneyAug09007.jpg

DisneyAug09008.jpg

DisneyAug09009.jpg

DisneyAug09010.jpg

DisneyAug09011.jpg

DisneyAug09013.jpg

DisneyAug09012.jpg

DisneyAug09014.jpg

DisneyAug09015.jpg

Coffee! (As promised!! The packs they give you have the coffee inside it's own filter, like a little pouch that you just put inside the machine. I'm not sure what kind of filter you need if you were bringing it from home, but hopefully that helps!)
DisneyAug09016.jpg

Toiletries in a non-Club room...Lotion!
DisneyAug09017.jpg

Separate Shampoo & Conditioner...at Values & other moderates it's a 2 in 1 product.
DisneyAug09019.jpg

Bathroom:
DisneyAug09020.jpg

More? Okay ;)

Dig Site (around 9pm)
DisneyAug09090.jpg

DisneyAug09092.jpg

Coffee machine at the Rix Cafe...still not NesCafe!
DisneyAug09093.jpg

DisneyAug09094.jpg

DisneyAug09095.jpg

DisneyAug09096.jpg

DisneyAug09097.jpg

View outside the room...my camera kept fogging up!
DisneyAug09098.jpg

DisneyAug09099.jpg

DisneyAug09100.jpg

DisneyAug09101.jpg

DisneyAug09102.jpg

Our room!
DisneyAug09103.jpg

Did someone say photos??
Coffee! (As promised!! The packs they give you have the coffee inside it's own filter, like a little pouch that you just put inside the machine. I'm not sure what kind of filter you need if you were bringing it from home, but hopefully that helps!)[/IMG]

So, a Sunbeam coffeemaker is it? Can you make out the model on the original picture?

I always bring coffee from home and when I do I usually use the smaller regular coffee filters. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter