I Won a $1000 Disney Shopping Spree!

cherokeemamma

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone,
I got the official word yesterday after being "validated"....I am a winner in the More The Merrier Sweepstakes; I entered on the Disney Movie Rewards website.:banana::banana:

Last Wed. night I had been grocery shopping and when I returned home there was a next day UPS letter stating I had possibly won a sweepstakes prize. I was very leery at first wondering if it was legit. Anyway, my kids and DH were super excited too! I had to have papers notarized and signed and an affidavit filled out stating that I am who I say I am. :goodvibes

I told my friends about it and they would all seem so excited until I told them it was Disney. Then I get the "not Disney, again!' look. :rolleyes: So, I thought I would post here amongst others like myself...you know Disneyholics and feel some love! :love:

I am not 100% sure of the conditions; I would love to use it toward a cruise or WDW vacation but I think it has to be used on disneyshopping dot com..... Regardless, I am super excited (never won anything before) and I am sure I will have zero problem spending it! :woohoo:

TTFN

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter