I Will NEVER Eat At _______ In WDW Again!!

I just have to say how surprised I am about the Ohana reviews. We went last month and it was by far our best meal of the trip. My husband and even our picky kids still talk about it. We would definitely go back :)

I just have to say how surprised I am about the Ohana reviews. We went last month and it was by far our best meal of the trip. My husband and even our picky kids still talk about it. We would definitely go back :)

The thing with Ohana's is it can be great it can be awful it it very inconsistent. Glad y got it on a good night.

Unfortunately there are very few places I like to eat in WDW, and I agree that the quality has definitely gone down from years ago. My 3 choices would be Garden Grill- not worth the money, food was average and cold.
OHana- definitely not worth the price, food was awful!
Le Cellier- another over priced restaurant and we had a horrible rude server so never again!

For us Via Napoli. This was without a doubt the worst dinner we have ever had at Disney. Service was good, but we were rushed throughout the meal. We even waited to order entree after we got our appetizer, but it was still there within 5 minutes of our Appetizer.

Fritto Misto - Calamari was like rubber bands, the risotto balls were OK, all other items just tasted like grease.

Salad for two - the salad looked like it was stored in a tub in the dressing all day. the lettuce was so like a sodden with oil, so bitter.

Pizza - burnt on the bottom and $21 for a one topping pizza, individual size that was bland except for the taste of "burnt".

Way, Way too much money for a meal that disappointing. Never again at Via Napoli!

Well you really can't judge all of Epcot by only QS. There are some very good restaurants in World Showcase.

We LOVE Seasons, the QS at The Land in Epcot. And the Fish N Chips. Maybe try those?

Will NEVER eat at Hollywood and Vine in HS. Buffet was terrible, service was terrible. Totally NOT the magical Disney experience I expect. Also had to wait 40 min with ADR. My beverage was not refilled for most of the meal so I drained my husband's as well.

My list grows longer and longer every year…

Garden Grill in EPCOT-still one of the worst meals I've ever had anywhere

Rose & Crown in EPCOT-So disappointed about this one! Went 3 years in a row. The first 2 times were amazing. We loved the food, atmosphere, everything! When we went last June the menu had changed, my son couldn't get his burger, they messed up our order multiple times and the food was blechhhh!

LeCellier-We went a few times before it was 2 table service credits and the last time we went, the food was awful. So super salty and gross. To top it off my daughter woke up sick that night and we ended up missing our MNSSHP because of it. Never again!

Ironically, we are running out of places to eat in EPCOT! We made an ADR for Teppan Edo for our next trip in April, and on our second EPCOT day, We made an ADR for Beaches and Cream.

Whispering Canyon. One word -- Ketchup. Even with the "Harass me" coaster flipped to the "Please don't harass" side, they will still make you go through something ridiculous to get ketchup at your table.

Not only that, after the crazy spectacle of our waiter coming out as a giant Ketchup bottle and staring our table down in a very uncomfortable way and having ~30 bottles delivered to our table, we were expected to leave our table and deliver ketchup any time an employee screamed "KETCHUP".

Worst experience at WDW hands down.

Where is your never again restaurant(s) and what meal (B, L, or D) made you decide never again?

Mine are Pinocchio's Haus and T-Rex. The lunch I had at PH was dry, bland, and small for the money. I don't like most of the food options in MK to start with and this was by far the worst lunch I have had there. As for T-Rex, it was not terrible, but it was the least pleasing dinner I have ever had at WDW. The food was ok, nothing to brag about and definitely screams chain restaurant. For the food quality the prices are ridiculous (I know, it's Disney but still lol). The theming was fun for my kids, but that is all.

California Grill - USED to be our favorite for years but the servers we have had the last 2 years have had total attitudes and have been downright rude -I expect this at Outback but not when I am paying $400 for a meal... we will not miss it!

Never is a long time...but several once-favorites are on my "not anytime soon" list. LeCellier was once my favorite restaurant anywhere. Menu changes (removing mushroom risotto & truffle butter) and uncaring wait staff changed that. The Garden Grille food quality has also slipped badly. The chaos of Whispering Canyon fits a niche group but isn't something we enjoyed, even though we were staying at WL and hoped it would be a convenient choice.

Nobody hate me but I'd never eat at Saana again. The service was great and the restaurant was beautiful but the food was totally not my taste.

Maybe not "never", but certainly "not within the next few trips"....

The Electric Umbrella at Epcot. It's the same old burgers and salads as everywhere else, but the taste of the food was different and not in a good way.

Ohana. The food became cold very quickly (especially the eggs) and I had told the hostess I was trying to pay discreetly as it was a gift for visiting relatives. When I had accidentally handed her the wrong card, she came back saying very loudly the total still remaining to be paid. The atmosphere and view alone might bring us back someday.

Anywhere that just serves Disney's pizza. We're not flatbread folks and I can't handle a lot of cheese, so this one's more personal problems than anything else.

Bad service is unfortunate but I am always willing to give a restaurant a second chance. That said Coral Reef and Ohana have used up their chances.

Every time we have been to Coral Reef (more than I care to go since every friend/family we meet up with at WDW wants to eat there...) it has been at best not good and at least once really terrible and all of those times were a combination of food and service. We have never experienced good service there and we have only once experienced just okay food. So, from now on, friends and family can go without us if they don't want to heed my warnings... :)

Ohana was wonderful the first time we went 5 years ago and each consecutive visit (3 times) has progressively gotten worse. 2013 was the last chance I will ever give it. Cold meat, not enough rounds made with it, slooooooooooow service (we had a reservation for 5:00, were the 3rd table seated didn't get out until 7:30 and not because we ate slowly), cold noodles and cold bread pudding were it for me. Never again.

Crystal Palace! This was our third trip and each one has gotten progressively worse. We went for dinner because my daughter is a huge Pooh fan. We waited 45 minutes to be seated with an ADR. The food was horrible. The final straw was after sitting there for almost and hour we only saw 1 character, and it wasn't even Pooh. I finally asked our waiter for the manager, explaining that we'd like to see Pooh before we left for our scheduled Fastpass. She was kind enough to walk us over to the other side of the restaurant for my daughter to meet Pooh (while receiving glares from the other guests whose table was next for him to visit).

However, we had excellent experiences at Chef Mickey's, OHana and Hollywood and Vine (our server at H&V even made my husband his own pitcher of Sweet Tea!!)

There's currently two restaurants on property that I will never eat at again. Those being Chef Mickey's and Via Napoli. Chef Mickey's for the obvious reasons... Via Napoli on the other hand was the worst meal I've ever had at Disney. I was really looking forward to it based on the plethora of positive reviews on this board but ended up getting the complete opposite. On top of the food (pizza included) being mediocre at best, our server was horrible. I would have rather eaten QS Mickey shaped pizza then what I was served at Via Napoli.

Coral Reef is probably the only one I'd definitively say I'd never visit again. Medicore (and horribly overpriced) food, indiffierent service, for which the tank did not compensate.

Others that are doubtful:

Le Cellier - love the filet but the rest of the dining experience was meh. In that regard, can get an equally good filet at several other signatures, all of which have a signficantly better overall dining experience.

Hollywood & Vine - went for breakfast because DD loves Disney Jr., especially Doc McStuffins. Food was basically on par with other character breakfasts but the restaurant setting and characters just don't have as much Disney magic as other character breakfasts IMO.

Biergarten - I know a lot of people love it and, while the setting is fun and unique, the food was just okay (was probably expecting too much from a buffet). Would probably only go again for a late lunch when it was my only meal of the day.

Be Our Guest - great atmosphere and I'm glad we did it once, but wasn't very impressed by the food. In that regard, I've basically given up on dinner inside MK and, instead, head over to one of the MK area resort restaurants.

Hollywood and Vine. Dinner was disgusting and the metal chairs in the air conditioning were very uncomfortable to sit on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter