I Will NEVER Eat At _______ In WDW Again!!

Teppen Edo our local places are MUCH better!

Chef Mickey's dinner was horrible. I left hungry.

Turf Club foot was blah, service was horrible, and DH had a piece of glass in his drink and they acted like he put it there himself. We didn't ask for anything or even expect anything we just wanted to let them know and the manager and server and bar tender pretty much made us feel guilty.

Brown Derby! My family went there twice before our truly ghastly experience. The first time was when I was ten years old, and I can't remember the experience, but I'm sure I ate something off of the children's menu. The next time, I had lamb, and it was just alright. Honestly, I think that time was simply a matter of my selection rather than the quality; my mom LOVED her meal. I tried her dessert and it was fabulous. The third time was our "never again" experience. Their strikeouts included cold food, poor service, lack of communication amongst the staff, a bone in my dad's food, and -wait for it- a rat in the restaurant! If everything else had happened other than the rat, I would absolutely give them another shot, but.... eeek! :eek:

Anywhere in Epcot. I've only had quick service in Epcot, but there has NEVER been anything from Epcot I actually liked. On my last trip I actually took the time to go eat at the Contemporary and then hop back over to Epcot so I wouldn't get hungry while I was there. I avoid eating there at all costs.

Not a single place. We have eaten at a few places i will wait a few years to try again (coral reef nasty, cm ewww , Tony's gross). Restaurants change chefs and menus. When these do we will probably try them again. We also don't let service affect our decision as that's the servers fault. If its bad we will talk to the manager so they know.

I agree with the people who said TRex. Ugh! We ordered the sample of appetizers, di-gusting! Over cooked, nasty and dry. Never again!

Anywhere in Epcot. I've only had quick service in Epcot, but there has NEVER been anything from Epcot I actually liked. On my last trip I actually took the time to go eat at the Contemporary and then hop back over to Epcot so I wouldn't get hungry while I was there. I avoid eating there at all costs.

Although a lot of the TS restaurants are pretty good, I always make sure I have an ADR at one of them when we go there because I'm not a fan of "most" of he QS/CS places there either.

Brown Derby! My family went there twice before our truly ghastly experience. The first time was when I was ten years old, and I can't remember the experience, but I'm sure I ate something off of the children's menu. The next time, I had lamb, and it was just alright. Honestly, I think that time was simply a matter of my selection rather than the quality; my mom LOVED her meal. I tried her dessert and it was fabulous. The third time was our "never again" experience. Their strikeouts included cold food, poor service, lack of communication amongst the staff, a bone in my dad's food, and -wait for it- a rat in the restaurant! If everything else had happened other than the rat, I would absolutely give them another shot, but.... eeek! :eek:

That is disgusting!!!!!:eek:

Really? I have found some good places there, although some would disagree :)

Coral Reef - Twice, once was ok, next time good
Nine Dragons - Once, very good!
TS at Mexico (cant remember the name) - Once, several years ago but wasn't too good.
TS at Morocco - just ok.
Tangerine Cafe (QS at Morocco) - Three times at least, VERY GOOD.
Via Napoli - Once, got pizza. GREAT!

And there was a few others. I enjoy eating at EPCOT. TS at Mexico and Morocco was the only ones we didn't care for too much. Wanting to try some other places though.

Cantina de San Angel - ick.

Went there this past Tuesday even though we had originally planned on Tangerine Cafe. Wife decided she wanted nachos. Ordered the empenadas and they were cold and bland. Churritos were ok.

Taco Bell is better.....

The only place I would never go back to is H&V breakfast. We had read the reviews so didn't expect much and mainly went for the characters (which my son could have cared less about :sad2: But the food was really bad and so was the service (waited too long for refills and the check). This has been the only place that nobody in the family wants to go back to.

Now, I hear a lot of negative reviews about CM but that was our best breakfast we had on our last trip and we are all really looking forward to it on our next trip (we also had breakfast at the above mentioned H&V, Crystal Palace & Tusker House).

Great question. . .I am admittedly overly critical of Disney Dining because I have been eating there for over 20 years (from a qualified standpoint) and find over those 20 years the quality overall has become mediocre at best while the prices even at the best possible restaurants are insulting.

If one has a car and doesn't mind leaving the Disney Magic, or if you simply walk to Dolphin or Swan, you'll find what Disney dining should be.

Anyway here are my top 5 never visit again (assuming management doesn't change) and (there are way more than five):

Kona Breakfast was awful. Fat, sugar and some corn syrup added on top of fat and sugar to hide how horrible the food is. Crap Kona coffee knockoff. Service was atrocious. Shameful.

Yachtsman. . . overrated. Meh service as well. Shulas would put them out of business if Disney didn't protect them with the DDP (Frame of Reference: Chicago steakhouses - if you're going to drop $60 to $100 a person, you should be at least as good as Chicago Chop).

Le Cellier. Apparently Salt is the chief export of Canada. The move to 2TS credits was ridiculously arrogant. Service is good though, but I still won't go back.

Chefs de France. Do I even need to elaborate?

Every TS restaurant at MK. . . why do I have to leave the park to get a decent TS meal? (pre-Fantasy land expansion since I haven't been since.)

I do have favorites too, and there are some gems, but that wasn't your question.

Pecos Bills. Everyone else raves about the place, and we were so disappointed. The food was bland and lukewarm, and just typically unappealing. I have eaten some really decent meals in all four parks, and PB was by far the worst.

Marrakesh.... Atmosphere was great but the food was just yuck. None of us could eat our food...

Yak and Yeti CS. AWFUL!! We went here, the honey chicken was inedible. I am not picky. I am not one to throw food away, but I had to with this it was so terrible. Any other CS in AK would have been a much better choice! :crazy2: Lesson learned.

We also learned that MK does not have very good CS choices. We have tried, Pecos Bills, bun for burger was baddd. We tried Cosmic Rays, DRYYY chicken sandwich. Had a Casey's Hotdog...no bueno. We have dealt with crappy burgers long enough. We are trying Ohana's next trip (nice to see so many here don't like it! :rotfl:)

we have our favorites and already plan on returning to them, however this last trip we were left feeling hungry and shocked at the Akershaus. Use to have full buffett and able to try new things. this time, the cold buffet was hardly stocked-kids got things that i was not able to get because they didnt stock the counter. as for the ordered meal portion, was ok, but not for the cost of it. yes I know that it is a charactor meal, but Chef Mickey and Garden grill are way better!.

For QS, we try to find anything other than a burger every day! they are hit and miss. Best QS is BOG!

Tony's town square, especially since Via Napoli and Tutto Italia are hands down amazing!!! Tony's was okay for us, after eating there we decided that we probably would never eat there again. And then after trying the other italian places in EPCOT, we would rather eat at them.

It was our favorite for years. Then it became a Princess character buffet and the once interesting and tasty dishes were dumbed down. I really, really miss it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter