I want your Vote!

Ami would make an excellent intern....as long as she keeps kleenex handy...no stain, no gain.

Personally I think I should be Sec. of Defense. Remember the photobucket pics? I will keep you all safe, just ask Sonya, she's afraid.:lmao:

OK, Ami. Notice that I was actually behaving myself today. :)

On that note, though. Isn't it amazing to think about how a single Tide Pen in Monica's pocket could have altered the future course of executive history? :rolleyes:

Im so glad you can take a joke...I was a little worried about that one being a little too offensive.

You sure can roll with the punches, girl!!

OK, Ami. Notice that I was actually behaving myself today. :)

On that note, though. Isn't it amazing to think about how a single Tide Pen in Monica's pocket could have altered the future course of executive history? :rolleyes:

:rotfl2: Dear Lord! I never thought about it that way!!!! Man, you just cracked me up!

Im so glad you can take a joke...I was a little worried about that one being a little too offensive.

You sure can roll with the punches, girl!!

bring it on......ok...maybe gently....

Um, weren't Tide Pens not on the invented list then? Personally Ami is much smarter than ML. I have listened to both of them speak. No comparison.

If they were invented then, she wouldn't have one in her pocket anyway:lmao:

If Bill would have held on to her hair a little longer, none of that would have happened!!!

Cigars would be banned from the White House once I am elected. You will have to step outdoors if you want to play, I mean smoke them.:scared1:

Personally I think I should be Sec. of Defense. Remember the photobucket pics? I will keep you all safe, just ask Sonya, she's afraid.:lmao:

Hey I was actually bragging about your huge bullet chain streamers! :lmao:

Um, weren't Tide Pens not on the invented list then? Personally Ami is much smarter than ML. I have listened to both of them speak. No comparison.

If they were invented then, she wouldn't have one in her pocket anyway:lmao:

Not in her pocket :eek:
Thank you for the vote of confidence, Jen. I accept the nomination.....:laughing:

If Bill would have held on to her hair a little longer, none of that would have happened!!!

:headache: that's almost as bad as where ML keeps her tide stick.

LOL! You've got mine. ;)

This is a neat site....one of the girls at work actually has a campaign fund piggy bank sitting on her desk as someone sent this around as an email in our office with her name in it. LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter