I Sent/Recieved my 2006 Ornament

This year we have 92 adults and 19 kids exchanging.

Meriweather, I will check on your package.

There were 3 people who recieved early and I am going to PM them also to post here so everyone can oooh and ahhh over their packages.

OMG---I rec'd not only my 2006 ornament, but an entire package of Christmas goodness! princess: rbuzzotta princess: is a most gracious and generous giver! Thank you so much for your kindness and thoughtfulness. I unwrapped goodies for nearly 20 minutes before I ever got to the beautiful ivory & gold Mickey ornament. You've really made my day and inspired me to be as gracious as you this Christmas season. :grouphug: I have mine ready to send out tomorrow(11/30) I hope it is a bright spot in their day. This surely has been in mine. Thank you, again.

:grouphug: My favorite kind of people are 'Dis people! :grouphug:

I received my ornament exchange today, I received a santa ornament and a Walt Disney World happiest place on earth ornament, both are now proudly displayed on my tree, I also got hot chocolat whice I will be drinking from my new coffee mug which I also received, vanilla bean tea lite candles, 2 candle holders some candy canes which are also on my tree. a Christmas sticky note pad and a candy cane pen. What a wonderful package, thany you so much niteowl71.

I just returned from the post office and all three of my packages have been sent priority with DC. :thumbsup2

I am so glad you got your package Ellen!! I hope everything made is safely!!

Happy Holidays..............I had fun making your package!!

Oh boy, now I know who Rosemary can send to next year!!!! What a nice package. I love reading what everyone gets. It seems this is the most generous group

djgeffers1 said:
I received my ornament exchange today, I received a santa ornament and a Walt Disney World happiest place on earth ornament, both are now proudly displayed on my tree, I also got hot chocolat whice I will be drinking from my new coffee mug which I also received, vanilla bean tea lite candles, 2 candle holders some candy canes which are also on my tree. a Christmas sticky note pad and a candy cane pen. What a wonderful package, thany you so much niteowl71.
You are very welcome and I hope you enjoy everything. I was worried the ornaments would break so I really used the bubble wrap.

Merry Christmas

Thank you for a wonderful package Meriweather. We got back late Monday and yesterday was crazy.

I LOVE the Disney Fairies storybook. How did you know I love Tink ;)
There were also:
Snowmen socks
Snowman tote
Snowmen cards
and Penquins along with Candy Canes and a magnet.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

Our packages will be out no later than Saturday. Everything is purchased just need to get it all packed up, sorry.

Jetsetter90

Meriweather said:
Mine was delivered a few days ago. Hope someone checks in soon ::yes::

0103 8555 7498 6131 2448

Your item was delivered at 12:01 PM on November 25, 2006 in PELHAM, NY 10803.

Mail out day is Friday, if you are going to be late, and have not already done so, please PM me so that I can let your reciever know that they will get thier package just a bit late. I believe that 56 have not sent, but that is fine since it's still 2 more days.

I finished my shopping, and plan on getting it packed tonight and out tomorrow. I'll post when it's a done deal, just wanted you to know I haven't forgotten!

:dance3:

jetsetter90 said:
Thank you for a wonderful package Meriweather. We got back late Monday and yesterday was crazy.

I LOVE the Disney Fairies storybook. How did you know I love Tink ;)
There were also:
Snowmen socks
Snowman tote
Snowmen cards
and Penquins along with Candy Canes and a magnet.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays.

Our packages will be out no later than Saturday. Everything is purchased just need to get it all packed up, sorry.

Jetsetter90

Glad it arrived. I was getting a bit worried.
Tink is a favorite of a lot of people ;)
I have that set for my tree too........just had to since Merryweather is in there. So you will have her on your tree to remind you of ME :teeth:
Happy Holidays!!

Mine just went our priority with delivery confirmation, headed east.

sent my package today with delivery confirmation! it's headed to a much sunnier place. :sunny:

kinntj said:
I didn't get out to get mine yet and I'm so sorry. :guilty:

I've been sick since last Saturday and I can't talk (laringitis-sp?). I will go out Saturday (which I know is past the deadline) and pick it up and send it out same day. I'll ship express if I have to to make sure it gets there quickly.

Again, I'm so sorry that I haven't been able to go out. :sad2:

I did want to mention that I received my beautiful Mickey (Santa) ornament that is hanging on my tree and the chocolate mints I have yet to eat, but am saving. Thank you to Linzy Brooke! :wave: Being sick I didn't get to thank you when I received it, so sorry it took me so long.
Hope you feel much better soon, Tammy. :sunny:

My package is headed on it's way tomorrow morning. I got all my stuff together today. Hope it's enjoyed. :goodvibes

Mine was sent today, priority with DC! :moped: :thumbsup2

Merry Christmas everyone! :santa:

I don;t think I ever posted that I did send mine just that I was sending it... it WAS mailed with delivery confirmation! Can't wait til it gets there!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter