"I" sent/received is here!.....COMPLETED!!

I just checked the USPS website and found this about the package I sent:

Out for Delivery, June 09, 2011, 9:33 am. :cool1:

I just checked the USPS website and found this about the package I sent:

Out for Delivery, June 09, 2011, 9:33 am. :cool1:

It was, and it did arrive... :)
What a box of goodies you sent Donna. I received a great bunch of "Independance Day" things: bracelet (love it. glad I don't have a girl to steal it out from under me", magnetic pads (never enough of these), sticky notes (so handy), Minnie antenna, an Ink pen (Minnie Mouse), Ice cube gum (never tried it-looking forward to it) and an Indiana University bandana (already snatched by my DS) Thanks for a great box! :rotfl:

It was, and it did arrive... :)
What a box of goodies you sent Donna. I received a great bunch of "Independance Day" things: bracelet (love it. glad I don't have a girl to steal it out from under me", magnetic pads (never enough of these), sticky notes (so handy), Minnie antenna, an Ink pen (Minnie Mouse), Ice cube gum (never tried it-looking forward to it) and an Indiana University bandana (already snatched by my DS) Thanks for a great box! :rotfl:

You're welcome. :thumbsup2 I'm glad you liked it. I loved that bracelet, too!

My "I" package was out for delivery.

And it arrived....we just got back from a day of shopping :)

Aymee sent:
"I"ced tea....Crystal Light packets
"I"rish Spring soap
"I"nstant pudding.
"I"rish cream coffee
"I"talian dressing mix

Thank you for the very useful package, Aymee.

Hey There EVERYONE!!

"I" Package all gone gone gone....to an "I" state that should be there by THURSDAY!! :cool1:

Nothing here on our end yet, but tomorrow is another day... ;)

I just hope our person likes our EXCHANGE! :love:

Your person (ME) :rotfl: (who lives in the "I" state) definitely does like your exchange! ::yes::

Eva and Chris sent:

-Indiana Jones T-shirt (love it!). It might be a bit large but I'm going to wash it and throw it in the dryer and hope it shrinks up a bit. I'll make it work any way I have to, I really do love it. Indiana Jones is right up there with Capn. Jack. :cool1:
-Indiana Jones magnet - cool
-Ice Cream Scoop lollipops - never seen these before. Yummy.
-Ice Cream Dipper lip balm - never seen these before either. I have a feeling my DGD is going to like these.
-Ice cube tray with flamingos. My DDinLaw loves flamingos.
-Ice Pack - High School Musical. This will go in the freezer for emergencies.
-Ice Drops breath spray.
-"I Can" book. Perfect for my DGS who will be in kindergarten in the fall.

Thank you so much, Eva. It was a great box and yes, I do like it all!:love:

Donna

Oh DONNA!!! I am soooooo glad you like it all! :cheer2: I was afraid the shirt was going to be too small...but when we saw it we just KNEW we had to pick it up...:hippie:

I am glad it all arrived safely....It was so much fun to exchange with you! :hug:

Nothing for us today...check back tomorrow...:surfweb:

Oh DONNA!!! I am soooooo glad you like it all! :cheer2: I was afraid the shirt was going to be too small...but when we saw it we just KNEW we had to pick it up...:hippie:

I am glad it all arrived safely....It was so much fun to exchange with you! :hug:

Nothing for us today...check back tomorrow...:surfweb:

I agree, Eva. It was a fun exchange and it has been fun posting. :woohoo:

I am also responding here on my elf "H" package that Aymee sent (acomasdiaz). What a fantastic package she sent. In it was: Happy birthday card (always in need), Hawaiian punch packets (love these and use them all the time), Handi snack crackers (goes well with the hawaiian punch), Hot chocolate, Hawaiian tropic sun block (just in time). Thank you so much Aymee for sending this elf package...... It was truly appreciated :love:

Thank you for being our elf, Aymee.

Today is mail day. We still need to hear from 2 people that they have mailed.
Be sure to post, so I can mark you off.

This is her daughter. She is home sick today but wanted me to post that her package has been sent out.

And it arrived....we just got back from a day of shopping :)

Aymee sent:
"I"ced tea....Crystal Light packets
"I"rish Spring soap
"I"nstant pudding.
"I"rish cream coffee
"I"talian dressing mix

Thank you for the very useful package, Aymee.

I really hope you can use some of the stuff. :)

I am also responding here on my elf "H" package that Aymee sent (acomasdiaz). What a fantastic package she sent. In it was: Happy birthday card (always in need), Hawaiian punch packets (love these and use them all the time), Handi snack crackers (goes well with the hawaiian punch), Hot chocolate, Hawaiian tropic sun block (just in time). Thank you so much Aymee for sending this elf package...... It was truly appreciated :love:

You're very welcome! :goodvibes

My package is "out for delivery" so hopefully my pal received today.

IT ARRIVED!!! Sorry it took me so long to post. The mail came AFTER I left the house so it was waiting for US when we got home...:cool1:

Thanks JEAN!! It was fun to open it...our cat was very determined to get into it first...:rotfl: HE LOVES BOXES...so anytime there is a box he wants into it..:sad2:

Here is what we got...

"I"nstant Pudding...yummy..:love:
"I"nsulated Food Jar..perfect for school lunch..popcorn::
"I"ce Cream cups...I :love: Ice Cream on the cone!!
"I"ce Tea Packets...great for SUMMER!
"I"cing...time to make cookies! :wizard:
"I"nk Pens...:teacher: I ALWAYS need them...

Extra: Princess Diary with Lock...goes GREAT with the pens...princess:

THANK YOU...THANK YOU!!! We just LOVE it! :love: What a great exchange! :cool2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter