I searched but I couldn't find

Any info on the differences between the 2 bdrm lockoff at VWL and the dedicated.

What I'm trying to figure out is if the dedicated 2 bdrm has its own exit, or do the denizens of the studio part of the 2 bedroom have to exit through the main area?

I did a search, came up with nothing. Help!

There are 2 separate entrances in a lock-off since when it's not being used as a 2-BR, it can be used as a 1-BR and a studio. There is also a connecting door between the 2 units that can be locked from either side.

The dedicated 2-br lockoff only has one exit/entrance. Also, the 2nd bedroom has two queens at VWL for the dedicated 2-br.

Thank you! We were trying to figure out who goes where. :)

The door has a big impact on it, I was somewhat concerned about my kids being on one side of the two bedroom and us on the other and they decide on a midnight jaunt to wherever (they're little).

Looks like the dedicated 2 bdrm was the right choice.

definitely!

you might also bring one of those locks to kept the door closed - and put it beyond their reach even with chairs.

make sure they understand where you are.

sometimes kids get mixed up - one little girl though her parents were gone - so she got up and went outside in the hall.:scared1:

so make sure they understand where you are in the other bedroom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter