I never need to call MS, but wouldn't you know...

TarraLee

<font color=blue>New TDS CM!<br><font color=red>Le
That I ***NEEDED*** to call this afternoon and they're closed? :badpc: :rolleyes:

Juts found a good rate for after Thanksgiving airfare, and want to take a spur-of-the-moment trip next week, but am afraid to book the air until I know if we'll get a room.... dilemna, dilemna!

Anyone have a rough idea of the availability (anywhere on property) for next Fri-Tues? :banana: :cheer2: :moped: :wave: I can't wait til tomorrow! (MS is open tomorrow right?)

MS is not open on weekends. Looks like you will have to wait until Monday. They will be open on Saturday, December 3 to take cruise reservations.

Duke,
Thanks for the heads up. I guess I don't call often enough to know when they are/aren't open! I could've sworn they're open on Saturdays.... o well. Thanks again!

I'd gamble. Chances are you'd find a room on one of the resorts if you are not tied to a specific resort. Worst case, you'll have to pay the change fee and apply your airfare to a different trip.

Yikes!! I am so sorry that happened to you!! I called yesterday, heard the recording, and was so relieved that I needed to call on Thurs. rather than Fri. I do wish we would get an email or something when they are closing early.

I don't know what to advise you....I think everything is full, especially for a few nights in a row. But, you never know....cancellations may happen.

Good luck, and please post how this turns out!!

:wave:

Beca

If it were me, I'd grab the airfare and plan on staying off site - maybe I could find something in the DD area. If something did end up available for DVC, I'd just be pleasantly surprised!

Good luck -

CarolMN said:
If it were me, I'd grab the airfare and plan on staying off site - maybe I could find something in the DD area. If something did end up available for DVC, I'd just be pleasantly surprised!

Good luck -
Me too. I'd buy the airfare. As long as you aren't set on DVC accomodations, you'll find someplace to stay!

Beca said:
Yikes!! I am so sorry that happened to you!! I called yesterday, heard the recording, and was so relieved that I needed to call on Thurs. rather than Fri. I do wish we would get an email or something when they are closing early.

Beca

I'm not certain, but I believe it WAS mentioned in the monthly email we get. Good luck in getting the rooms.

I just did a last minute booking for mid December and they really went out of their way to find me rooms...but I'm staying in three different rooms in two different resorts. they also took the initiative to sign me up for waiting lists so I wouldn't have to move so much, but there isn't a lot of time and it's doubtful something will open up. If you're open to this kind of booking, you'd have more luck, let them know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter