I need the opinion of my DIS friends. Updated with to and from info.

shelby2001

<font color=99CC99>Always thought "I'm a Believer"
Right now for our July trip we can get round trip tickets on Delta non-stop for $215.00 per person, do I book at this or do I hold out for a lower price?

It's difficult to tell whether $215 is a good fare...you haven't told us where you are traveling from.

It's difficult to tell whether $215 is a good fare...you haven't told us where you are traveling from.
Yes, but if she told us, there would be no challenge. :)

I just booked our tx with US AIR for our cruise in Feb 2004, we got direct,non-stop, Pittsburgh to Orlando for $195 (taxes included) each so I jumped on it.
I know they may drop before then, but whenever I can get direct with good times under $200 I don't take any chances.;)

Bumping Up, anyone have an answer for me now that I have all the information?

Shelby,
One, I was teasing, I do that a lot. Two, right now, that is not a bad airfare, however, often SWA comes out with some really great low fares. One thing you might check is flying into Tampa, only about 1 hour 15 mins away. Often that airfare is awesome and well worth the drive.
As to if you should book it, ah, no, I never give that advice, I refuse to be responsible for advice in that vein.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter