• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need help with a contagious disease!!!!

MarylandPizzaman

Mouseketeer
We bought 150 pts in BWV a few years ago and then decided to add on 50 more last year. We just got back from a second trip this year for MNSSHP pirate: and have been put on a list with our guide to add 100 more! Help, How do you get this empty point void fullfilled??? :confused3
In a week or so from now we will be the proud owners of 300 BWV points!!!! :cool1:

Congratulations!! I'd love to do another add-on...perhaps next time they offer a good special (we currently have 220 SSR pts).

you really can never have too many as long as your budget can afford it. first of all when you dont have many you only stay in studios, than when you get more you go for the 1 bedroom, than when you get more again you go for dcl

"Addonitus" is a powerful thing, it can be curbed with a new contract, but may require further treatments! :rotfl:

We were cured when we reached 1000 points. Or were we? I just mentioned yesterday that we could use a few points at VWL. Feeling a bit woozy. I might need a booster shot of DVC points.

Boy oh boy, we feel your pain and, regretably (or maybe unregretably), there doesn't seem to be a cure.

We started with 105 at BCV. Then we added on 100 at OKW. Followed by (in the same week!) 60 at BCV. This past month we took advantage of the incentive and purchased 125 at SSR.

In total, we have 385 points. Yikes!

We have found that as we added on points, our villa increased in size for more comfort, well with more room, more people have been invited. Well, more people coming means being short a few more points, well that means another add-on. Kind of like the song that never ends, but a very happy song to sing.

We have 300 points at OKW, and I think we need about 30 more. Or maybe 40 or 50 more. That should cure me, shouldn't it?

I'm already talking with friends about a trip in December 2006.

Of course, it would be nice to book BWV or VWL at 11 months.

If a California DVC is announced, I'll buy 25 points there. Otherwise, my add-on days are over. (Really. I swear.)

I'd also buy into DVC at AKL if that ever happens, but to do so, I'd sell one of my existing contracts and only buy that same number of points.

I just bought 220 at SSR and have addonitis too. Ideally I want enough points to stay two full weeks in a one bedroom. Half way there right now. We only travel in adventure or choice season so I think another 220 would do just fine.

Now only if that money thing weren't such an issue ;)

I don't think there is a cure.... it's alsohighly contagious! I think the virus is added to the drinking water at the resots as each visit seems to make the symptoms worse..... :earboy2:

We just bought 300 points at SSR start month Sept 2005 and I am already talking to my husband about having more. All I keep hearing is that you can never have enough points. :wave2:

T.E. Yeary said:
I just happen to have the cure for that!

Tom :dancer:

LOL!!!! Hi Tom....havent seen you in a while but you can still make me smile! :)

just did our first add on at SSR, did the 120 pt promo. We have 320 now, still not quite enough for 2 full weeks in a 1 BR. Guess we will be adding some more! :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter