I Missed the photo thread

for the record, I can't see them either, although other pics on here are fine. -s'ok, I'll see you in person in a couple of weeks. :)

NMPTheatre said:
djblu883 - Was this message for me? Are my pics not showing up? I can see them....

No, your pics aren't showing up! :(

Gadzooks! Well, that is flat out Weird, because they do show up when I pull up this thread. Well, guess I'll try it again. Phooey!

OK... I'll give this a try (again). I'm posting just the links and see if that does the trick. Please let me know if either pictures showed up or the links worked...

Two photos of me - one with beard & one without. I'm currently with beard, but who knows if it'll still be attached to me by the time Dec. 10th rolls around (it's so close! I can't wait). Notes on the photos - the bearded one was taken in WDW in Downtown Disney. The non-bearded one was taken from a show I did a year or so ago. If you look carefully, you can see the wireless mic near my chin... I'll be there Dec. 10-18th! Woo hoo!!!!!!

Heh. I could make this a scavenger hunt. My pics are on the Dis Meet
thread for "Chicago Area Cars Meet" we had over the summer.

If people want to see what I look like, that's where they can find out. LOL!

BriarRosie said:
Heh. I could make this a scavenger hunt. My pics are on the Dis Meet
thread for "Chicago Area Cars Meet" we had over the summer.

If people want to see what I look like, that's where they can find out. LOL!

Can you post a link to that thread?

I've been watching and reading, but haven't posted much yet.....so here goes a picture!

Did it work?? :confused3

Directions on posting a picture???? :confused3

Thanks DisneydaveCT! At least it was easy on Dismates.

NMPTheatre said:
Thanks for posting the link, Goofy Dude. Nice picture Lori!

Heheheh. I was hoping that link wasn't posted so quickly. :teeth:
I'm in a few pictures here and there. I don't particularly care for the
candid shots. LOL!

it is www.dismates.com which is a dating site for people interested in Disney. Last time I looked there were 440 women and 218 men registered.

There is a chat session every night starting around 9:00 eastern time and I have seen it sometimes run until after 2am.

So far I know of at least two very strong matches that have occurred. I have met several women at WDW from that site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter