I made a planning spreadsheet...new link on page 94 to get spreadsheet

I would love to get a copy of your spreadsheet. I made one, but this is our first time going to WDW and I know I missed something.
revery16@yahoo.com

Thank you!

I just spotted this thread, and am so excited! What a great idea!!! I find the planning of our Disney trips to be half the fun :yay: , so I would love to have this spreadsheet :goodvibes .

Thanks! pixiedust:

can I get a copy too please?

thanks

I would love to get a copy of your spreadsheet. I made one, but this is our first time going to WDW and I know I missed something.

Thank you!

It's on it's way

Hey and if anyone has any toughts on a change let me know . I'm always looking for something this just seems to really work for me. I have it as a 1in. boarder so you can make notes while on vacation .. You can also add or take days away very easily and just copy and paste the text for the color to stay true to the original.

I would love a spread sheet.
THanks in advance.

Can I get a copy too?

thanks,

Me too please.
Thanks in advance,

I still use mine on our 4 or 5 day trips .

Just to have Confirm numbers all in one handy spot works well for a trip like yours.

I also use my Cell calender for most of the stuff and it makes it real easy to compare to whats on the spreadsheet.

Would love one too! 9 months away and ready to go.
Thanks

Rob
BVC 2/08

could you please send me a spreadsheet.

I just spotted this thread, and am so excited! What a great idea!!! I find the planning of our Disney trips to be half the fun :yay: , so I would love to have this spreadsheet :goodvibes .

Thanks! pixiedust:

can I get a copy too please?

thanks

Thank you!

Could I please get a copy as well? Thanks so much!

If it's not too late, I'd love a copy of the spreadsheet! Thanks!

I sent mine to all these addresses. I sent the spreadsheet that I started this thread with. I don't know what I'mNoPrince is sending, but since you asked for one I sent it. Sorry if you get two of the same--I figured I was on-line and answering PM's about the same spreadsheet so I would just send them all at one time.

Enjoy--I agree--planning IS half the fun!

I'mNoPrince,
Are you sending the OP's a copy of my spreadsheet that I started this thread with, or are you sending your own?

I will send them mine, but don't want to double send.

I was just sending my own . I figured all most wanted was a start point. I did get a few Pms requesting so just thought I would keep up with the thread and not put to much on you as well.

Could you send me yours and I will send mine back to you if you would like.

Thanks Imnoprince and Caseyem67, your spreadsheets were a huge starting point for me. When I'm done I'll send you mine to get your opinion if I'm missing anything.

Oops, I forgot to change my colors on each day, so just so you know they should all be one color on one day. Sorry! Had the rugrats bugging me..dont they understand my obsession right now??? LOL 11 days today, but today is almost done, so really 10 days, but then tomorrow is practically here and over so we are in the single digits..LOL

I will send my spreadsheet out to everyone that asked for one tomorrow at some point. I tried to email it to myself so I could access it from my laptop but I'm having trouble with Yahoo Mail at the moment. I should be able to do it in the afternoon. Thanks for being patient!

Oops, I forgot to change my colors on each day, so just so you know they should all be one color on one day. Sorry! Had the rugrats bugging me..dont they understand my obsession right now??? LOL 11 days today, but today is almost done, so really 10 days, but then tomorrow is practically here and over so we are in the single digits..LOL

I hear you My Countdown timer is 11d11h55m24s

I so need to get there it's not even funny BCV here we come Love having that on top of my Spreadsheet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter