I lost my husband

I am truly sorry you are dealing with the pain of losing your husband.

I wish you peace of mind and strength.

Sending you hugs

I am so terribly sorry. :hug:

Don't feel bad for having a moment of happiness, you needed that. The gamete of emotions is very overwhelming. Going to talk to someone or a support group could be a positive thing. Talking to others who have gone through this can be very helpful for some.

Day by day. :hug:

I’m so sorry. I’m afraid I don’t have much to say that others haven’t already said more eloquently. I know it must have taken some courage to post this and just know that we’re here to support you. Brighter days are ahead.

I am so so sorry for your loss - wanted to insert the hug - no clue where it is.

I can relate about smiling/feeling happy for a moment and feeling guilty. It's okay. Don't beat yourself up. Therapy will help a little. Wishing you comfort and peace.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Remember that feelings are never right or wrong; they are what you are at the moment. It's what you do with your feelings that is important, so never feel guilty about what you are feeling. It's perfectly okay to feel angry, it's perfectly okay to feel happiness. If you get stuck in the sadness, then seek some help with it all. (((hugs)))

My deepest condolences to you :hug:
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

My husband took his own life in February and he took part of me with him. I never knew it was possible to feel the way I do right now- which is every emotion at once. I am beyond sad, I am angry, yet I am happy at times- I even laughed with friends over the weekend and then I feel guilty for having feelings of happiness. I feel guilty for not seeing how much pain he was in. I know he loved me, he showed me and told me all the time and I loved him beyond words. I guess after being in the Army for 29 years, he just felt without purpose. I know how much he missed the structure. These are my thoughts, there was no note. If anyone has experience with anything like this and wants to share here or in a private message, please do. I am truly lost. Yes, I am in therapy.
I am so terribly sorry. My dad died suddenly in May of 2020. My mom is struggling so much. And so am I.

I am wishing you lots of peace and comfort during these horrible times.

I am so sorry. I cannot imagine your pain right now and all words seem inadequate to console you. Please don't blame yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter