I know I have been a bit quiet..

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
I am here and I do read. I just did not want to post this but it seems this morning, I felt that I should..

Tom's cancer is back in his neck again.....after the Holidays, he will be facing radiation and I may be among the missing as we will be travelling for it and it will be 5 days a week for 2 or 3 weeks..

OK....I know you will feel sad for us, but here is the thing, he is lucky to be here at all, 3 years and counting, with this kind of cancer. Pavarotti was gone in 16 months, the best doctors, lots of money, nothing could save him. When it comes back it does so rapidly and everywhere, that is not what is happening with Tom. We'll take it.. it is slow growing in him and not everywhere and I have to believe it is all the praying that is keeping this cancer at bay....

So...once again, positive thought, prayers, whatever you can spare to get him through this. With this treatment, we are attempting to buy him 8 months without chemo, which is so difficult to do for this type as it is pretty resilient to chemo..

Hugs everyone and keep the faith...thanks for the prayers in advance...

Sorry to hear this, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.
Any cancer is so tough. I lost my Dh to lung cancer 5yrs ago he was only 44.

I'm so sorry to hear this. Please know that you and tom are in my thoughts and prayers.

Marsha and Tommy, I know you are two tough cookies but please post here when you can.

We are here to help left you up when you need it. It will be nice to see you shortly.

I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Oh Marsha I am so sorry. It felt like someone punched me in the stomach when I read your post. But, I know how strong you both are. Keep up the good fight! We love you here, and we'll miss you. Post when you can, but take care of your wonderful man. :hug:
-Tracey

Marsha, I am so very sorry to hear this! I think of you both often. I send so many prayers to you and Tom and your lovely family.

Marsha I am so sorry that you have to face this demon once again but you can never lose hope.
there's only one way to go my friend....forward ! Hopefully radiation will keep it at bay and delay any possible chemo as long as possible. HUGS.

You know Marsha, I pray for Tommy every day no matter if he is up or down. He is on my permanent list. I strongly believe in the power of prayer and I know this is helping him in his battle.

I also believe that some people seem to live their hell on earth. It always seems that the good ones are the ones who suffer here. Or are called too early back to the lord.

Do not waver in your faith. I am here always if you need me, as you know. And I also believe that Tommy will handle this hurdle well and remain strong in his faith too.

Hugs to you both...

I got to see Marsha and Tommy again today. They are enjoying their trip to WDW. They are two great people.

I got to see Marsha and Tommy again today. They are enjoying their trip to WDW. They are two great people.

That is great to hear..:banana: :banana:

I so wish I could be there, but MORE than glad they are enjoying themselves...

We're so sorry to hear what you are going through. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and stay strong.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter