I Justed Booked a Cabana, and I have a question

MamaKate

Simply meant to be...
Hello!

I justed booked a cabana at HRH for our trip in October, and the guy didn't give a confirmation # or anything. Are they supposed to give you a confirmation #. I want to make sure my cabana reservation is in the system.:confused:

Also, what do the regular cabana's include. I didn't even think to ask when I called. I will have cabana #1 and I got this one, because I heard it was a good location for the dive-in movie.

Thanks for the help!
;) :D ,
Katie

I had cabana 1, and I love the location, good sun. It has a table and four chairs, fruit, and a some pop and water in the fridge. It has a tv, a ceiling fan, and a couple of lounge chairs. Have not had one since they redid them, so I am not sure if there is additional stuff or not. Just call the workoout place to confirm that they have it down.

Katie - we had cabana #1 on our first day in Jan - very nice - located close to the Beach Club and close to the rest rooms also - it was set back a bit from the pool itself - very good location for the dive in movie (although we didn't watch it, we went out to dinner instead).

Your cabana rental includes sodas/water in the fridge (I think it was 2 cokes(pepsi?), 2 diet cokes, 2 sprites and 2 water bottles), and a bowl of fruit (grapes, apples, bananas). There is a table and chairs, lounges, towels, tv, and ceiling fan in the cabana- there will be waitresses coming around if you want to order drinks or food from the Beach Club - we thought their food was pretty good (so were the drinks!) and ran up quite a tab for our group, but then my generous big brother picked it up at the end of the day !:smooth: Enjoy!:smooth:

Forgot to say - be sure and double check on your reservation - they do not give you a confirmation #, they just write your name in the book. I made my reservations for Jan back in July - when a fellow DISer posted that she had the same cabana rented for the same weekend, I called to check and none of my reservations were in the book(I had booked one for each of our 4 days), but they told me the cabana was not reserved for anyone else either - in other words, they had no record of either of our reservations for the weekend!! Fortunately we alerted each other and ended up with cabanas #9 and #10 - so be sure and check back on your reservations about a month before and then maybe a week before you head down - at least that's what I'll do from now on !

I rented cabana #9 for my upcoming August trip. Can't wait!

If you call the hotel directly and ask for recreation, they will connect you!

Thanks everyone for all the replies!! ;)

bjakmom ~ Thanks for the warning about confirming. I was a little worried we I didn't receive a confirmation. I glad to hear I wasn't supposed to get one, but now I'm going to call and confirm a couple times, because I don't want to show up and not receive my cabana!!

fmelchor88 ~ SpideyHuld is right. You just call the main number & ask for the recreation department. They set up the reservations for cabanas.

Cost is $100 non themed, $125 themed u get from pool opening to pool closing:jester:

OK, Thanks. Too steep for me though with the money exchange! Guess I'll just sit in the sun for free!!!:o

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter