I just got ZINGGGGGGGED!!!!

Suzanneb zinged me!!!!!!!! What a rare and htf pin!!! Since I already have one though, I think I might have to send it on to the next lucky person............................... :smooth:

I kinda thought you might have that RARE pin...sometimes ya never know!!
Happy Zinging!
:bounce: :bounce:

<b>The ZING<i>ot</i> (#1) has landed . . . <font color=blue>ON ME!</font></b>

From frosty Ohio to balmy Maryland, Cindy (goofymom/pop) has brightened my day with one of the most (in)famous pins ever made! :eek:

<h3><font color=red><b>Pinpics # 1: Celebrate The Future Hand in Hand - 2000 Dancers (Rectangle) !</h3></font></b>

I am shocked. :eek:

I am aghast. :eek:

I am speechless! (Well, not really, because when has <i>that</i> ever happened??? :rolleyes: )

How could this be an <i>untradable</i> pin? Surely, everyone knows how </b>valuable</b> this pin is?

To quote a <i>reliable</i> eBay source:
"...the mold was broken, the entire stock ordered destroyed, <b>only a few</b> saved from the dumpster/inferno/depths of destruction...."

Well, I will certainly <i>try</i> to find a <i>more</i> untradable pin in my bag, but <b>it won't be easy!</b> :smooth:

And on whom shall I bestow this highly sought-after, incomparably desired, super trader ??? :smooth:

<b><font color=green>I guess you'll all just have to wait and see . . .</b></font> :teeth:

I can't believe how fast ZING #1 is going around. Is this the list so far?

1. Beauty LLM
2. Tennisnut
3. Daber
4. GoofyMom/Pop
5. Eeyore's Pal
6. Duckfan

Wow, We are moving right along!

How are numbers 2 and 3 doing?

Do we win a prize ;)
Oh wait.....maybe we don't want that :cool:

There's a ZING in Richmond!!

Zing letter #2 arrived addressed to Lauri, and it's ... well ... it's ... wow ... umm ... it's ... welllllllll ....

It's going to be on it's way to the next person. :)

Congrats Lauri!!!

Zing 1 and 2 are accounted for...where's number three??

after expressing much fear and trade to my fellow chat mates, it actually happened. Yes, it is true. After all the years when zings have passed this small fish by.......I have been zinged. Eeyore's Pal slipped one under the wire and got me! I am happy to say she did not send on the lovely dancers pin for which I am greatful since I really had a hard time getting rid of the one I had.....but I think something is amiss for I actually like this pin. Does that mean I have to send it back? Well, now to the challenge, no it is not picking out a pin to send on but who to send it on to that I have an address for and has not got zinged.......

wait, I just got an idea, a terrible awful, terrific idea

I forwarded mine to Europe. :rolleyes: (what timing)
They don't know it's coming, but have not rec'd it yet.

glad you loved your" practically perfect pin" I thought it appropriate to send the #1 letter with the #1 Pin......this is fun!!!!!

Cindy

Hi everybody,

I just go zingged today. Thanks Barb! What a nice surprise.

By the way I love the pin you mailed me. First of all it's a pin from Disneyland (my favourite park anyway) and it's a pin from the Indiana Jones ride (one of my favourite rides in my favourite park!!!) I am glad that's Barb's worst trader!!! *laugh*

Anyway, my letter is letter #4 and this one made it all the way to Munich, Germany.

Hey folks out there - just be patinet you could be the next one. And believe me I have bad traders in my bag! Really bad ones!!

I just love that game!

greetins from Munich - City of Oktoberfest -
Rob
roblanger

Hi Rob,

I believe that was letter #3, and I had 4 of those sitting in my pin bag. Glad someone liked it ;)

OUCH!!!!!!!!! I got it.......thought I was safe too........and I thought Joy (Duckfan) was my FRIEND!!!!!! :p

She sent me #16790 MMM Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day.....but guess what???? I don't have it and I kind of like it!!!!!!

Hmmmmm who shall I send to? What pin? I have so many HIGHLY coveted pins too........thinking,thinking.........

You will just to wait and see!!!

To all my buddies.......watch out!!!!!! heheheheheheee

I did at least try to send you a POOH PIN. I figured that was safe. Glad it got there safely, and I have to admit it is fun trying to find a "bad pin"

Not only did I come home to a snowstorm, I was zinged too! Lynnie, how could you.
033102bigscream_1_prv.gif

Pinpics # 8470: WDW Dec. 2001 POM Zodiac Capricorn - I'm the Goat...err, Phil the Goat
033102luf_1_prv.gif

Who will be next? Only time will tell.

030203usf_prv.gif

It took a while, but Zing letter and pin #2 are finally on their way.

Hopefully the recipient will find a good use for it.

But Mario, it is 'cause I loves ya so!!!!!!!:Pinkbounc

Enjoy your wonderful pin!!!!! hehehheheeeehe

I was just Zinged by Mario... I was given a rare pin though....

pin8622

Only 235 people have it for trade....:smooth:

It is letter #1 and will soon be on it's way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter