I heard a rumor and want to know if it true!

disneyboy21

Earning My Ears
Hey Everyone,

I am going to be in Disney on July 29th for 7days and it will be the first time im going since i turned 21! And the 2 places i can't wait to go to is...."BET Sound Stage" and "Mannequins"!
Now my question is....I heard that mannequins tends to draw in the gay crowd, and that on thursdays its pretty gay, I was just wondering if this is true. And also what kind of music do they play at BET is it all hip hop and R&B?
Thanks
:p :D :confused:

I'll be going on July 29th too!

But for your questions, I'd post it on one of the planning boards.

that mannequins is pretty much rique and anything goes. We were going to go there on our last trip, but the line and the crowd is was drawing in didn't appeal to us (plus the hour-2 hour wait to get in wasn't appealing either). We ended up going to a bar where there were actors playing the roles of very strange people (what is the name of this place????) and they were quite humourous. All in all though, we pretty much headed to all of them at least once. Heads up ~ I believe you have to pay an additional cover charge to get into mannequins. Can someone correct me on this???

Joline

There's no extra cover charge to enter Mannequins..

Also, Disney Cast Members get free entry into PI on Thursday nights -- so you might want to keep that in mind re: crowds

Have a great time, whichever club you visit! (My personal favorite is the Adventurer's Club ...Kungaloosh!)

in regards to the crowds..... on thurs nights (cm night) there tends to be a large young crowd there, especially since thats the night most cp's (college program) go there. if your looking for an atmosphere close to that of a true night club thursdays are the night to go....and what used to be wild horse (now motion) tends to be the most popular club playing hip hop, pop, and some techno.. bet is more hip-hop, rap , reggea.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter