I Have Sad News.-Karen's Funeral-NEW UPDATE POST 216...

I'm so sorry to hear about Karen.

My prayers are with you and your family Gary.
I will ask my local church to offer up prayers for Karen :hug:

Very sorry to here the sad new of Karen's passing. My thoughts are with you all at this terrible time.

Gary, like everyone else we are so sorry to hear of Karen's passing.

Take comfort from all the words of love and respect to you and your family on here.

Be strong, cry and laugh at lot at your memories.

God bless you all.

So sorry to hear this news. My thoughts are with you and your family, Gary.

Sara. :)

gary, so sorry to hear about karen. you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Such sad news, my thoughts are with you Gary and your family at this awful time.

I'm sure Karen is and will always be watching you and your daughter from wherever her resting place may be.

Peace & Hugs x x x

:hug:

Gary... Im so sorry to hear your news...
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family...

I have no words to say other than Im thinking of you.....

X x x x Sammie x x

Gary, I am so sorry to hear this sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

God Bless

Catherine xxxx

Gary so sorry for your loss. We are all here for you. I know from personal experience what you are going through.

I am just giving this a gentle bump for some people on the Dis who may only come on here at weekends.

I will post a few details when Karen's funeral will be as soon as i know.Just in case you would like to say a prayer or just think of Karen+her family for a few moments.x.

so sorry to hear about this terrible loss for Gary and their children.

May the happy memories stay in your hearts and minds forever.

All our thoughts and prayers are with you at this difficult and sad time. Take care of one another:hug: :hug: :hug:

Karen's funeral will be tomorrow Tuesday 11th November at 9-30am.
I wanted to let you all know in case at that time you would like to think of Karen and her family,or say a prayer.Although gone i know she will not be forgotten.x.

I wanted to let you all know in case at that time you would like to think of Karen and her family,or say a prayer.Although gone i know she will not be forgotten.x.

I will remember her at that time :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: for gary and family

:hug: :hug: for you also Michelle

Thanks for letting us know Michelle. I will make sure that I take time to think of Karen and her family at that time :hug:

I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Our thoughts are with Gary and family at such a sad time. Hope you find strength and comfort in the treasured memories you have of magical times together. Take care :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter