I Have Sad News.-Karen's Funeral-NEW UPDATE POST 216...

Reid,i did'nt even know there was a forum like this(i don't venture much)-thank you very much.Although i will ask Karen's husband Gary first-but i am sure he would'nt mind :hug: .x.

Glad to help. I think it would be a lovely place for her UK friends to keep her in their thoughts. Of course you are quite correct to respect Gary's wishes :hug:

Gary has said that Karen's funeral went very well+it was lovely+he was suprised at how many people came+it was a great send off for such an amazing person.
Hymns played were All Things Bright+Beautiful+Morning Has Broken.Also played was Rule The World by Take That(which is a very fitting song for Karen+Gary :hug: ).x.

Gary is hoping to sign up to the Dis shortly+i am sure we will all love to have him on the boards :hug: .x.

Gary has said that Karen's funeral went very well+it was lovely+he was suprised at how many people came+it was a great send off for such an amazing person.
Hymns played were All Things Bright+Beautiful+Morning Has Broken.Also played was Rule The World by Take That(which is a very fitting song for Karen+Gary :hug: ).x.

Gary is hoping to sign up to the Dis shortly+i am sure we will all love to have him on the boards :hug: .x.

Glad to hear the funeral went well :hug:

So glad it all went well.

We would all love to have Gary join us. :hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you all at this sad time. I'm glad she had a lovely funeral, what lovely songs. xxx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter