I have an AKL question

Eileen226

<font color=FF66FF>Knows she can't eat computer co
Having never stayed there, and celebrating my best friends DD and myDD 13th birthday in October, I have secured a "Savannah view" room for our stay of 10/15-10/19-03. What is the difference if any of the "Savannah view" and the Deluxe Savannah View"? We are paying rack rate at this point and don't care if AP rates come out or not, my question is, should I suggest another view or a certain savannah or certain view? Thanks!

I believe the deluxe is a slightly larger room on a higher floor.

Hi there... the square footage is larger in the deluxe rooms... but not by a huge amount.

It is said that some deluxes have a day bed as well.... but the one I stayed in did not.

I also beleive there are upgraded toiletries and robes and the deluxe rooms have premium savanna views...

Enjoy your stay with the birthday girls!

>>^..^<<

We were upgraded to a deluxe view when they put us in a dirty room last October. The room is larger by approx 4 feet and you have a great view. Ask for a room half way down the side and you will see a lot of animals, you want to be past Arusha rock because it can block the view. We were on the Arusha Savannah 5th floor. The room was great. You do not get robes though that is in Concierge. You might want to see if they have a concierge upgrade available when you check in. You current room is only one level below that. If not the room you reserved is great

Have a great time
Judy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter