I have a stalker

he already knows all that info....so I'm using other addy's/info now..profile is actually not accurate now...besides he was someone I knew in real life..not internet but followed me to these boards...I have him confirmed on here and he is being watched closely....and I'm far from harms way!!! no one knows where I am!!
I even took a different job with a different company and working in another state!!! AND we changed our dates as he was invited on this trip and knew our trip plans...so now we are going at a later time...and staying in a different location from original plan!!!

I feel like I'm watching the FBI Files. Good luck Janet on keeping this guy away from you.

lolol I'm fine and glad I can laugh again!!! was a nightmare!!! He had the nerve to write yesterday and ask if I was still taking him to WDW!!! HA! as IF!!

no it hasn't been....i wrote to tell him to take my portable septic tank i left when I left in a hurry...and he told me I had to come get it if I wanted it that he would not take it to a friend nor would he let him pick it up...I told him to stick it where the sun doesn't shine....not worth it!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter