I have a stalker

djblu883

DIS Veteran
Disfiends: recently I discovered I have a stalker who has gotten all my personal information. He knows me well and my love for all things Disney. He may come here to this board to post and chat so please beware! Please give him no information concerning me. Hopefully since I have filed a police report and he has been made aware of this it will come to nothing but recently he has been trying to fish for information from my family under assumed names. I know most of you know little about me but I have told a few people things that he might know in order to gather more info on me...thanks for your patience and hopefully understanding! Janet

Wow DJ...thats spooky...I'll keep an eye out for that.

OMG! That is so scary :scared1:

hang in there, I hope the cops can get it all taken care of for you!

I will keep my eyes open for any suspicious people :eek:

Geez Janet. That is scary. Hope the police can locate him. Keep yourself safe out there!

I have had 3 stalkers in my lifetime. I totally understand how scary it is. The unknown element is especially scary. You don't even know who to keep an eye out for. 2 of them I knew, so that was a little easier, but you still feel so defenseless, at least I did.

I hope it goes away soon with no incident.

Hey be careful and hope the cops catch him. Creeps like that belong in captivity. don't post anything personal on here. Be sure to not post your camping dates here.

Take care and be safe

Remove your trip ticker or at least change where you're going to stay!

Please,please be safe Janet!!!! Also, check back in regularly so we know you're ok!

I'll second that. It would be good to hear now and then, just to say I'm OK.

I also noticed the ticker, and would suggest that you take it off. Anyone can read the posts on the DIS, they don't have to be registered, and they can see this. You can always use the PM's for specific info such as travel dates/locations, and meeting plans.

Be careful!

Janet, I'm saying prayers that this gets resolved quickly and safely for you. You can always pm any of us. Let us know that you're ok, if you can. :grouphug:

Gee, maybe you want to remove your name and Yahoo info from your profile?

he already knows all that info....so I'm using other addy's/info now..profile is actually not accurate now...besides he was someone I knew in real life..not internet but followed me to these boards...I have him confirmed on here and he is being watched closely....and I'm far from harms way!!! no one knows where I am!!
I even took a different job with a different company and working in another state!!! AND we changed our dates as he was invited on this trip and knew our trip plans...so now we are going at a later time...and staying in a different location from original plan!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter