I have a HRH Deluxe, tickets for 7 days and still saved $1300+!!

Goofy'sFriend

"Gawrsh"
Last year our trip was at the Polynesian (189/nt + tax using mousesavers) and tickets for a week. I have just finished my calculations for our upcoming trip to the HRH in a Deluxe room. With the Universal Bonus Pass and the great entertainment rate this trip has worked out to $1337.97 less than last year!! Thank you, thank you, thank you to all your great info!

All this, and we also get FOTL! And we are able to walk from hotel to park to park to Citywalk! CAN'T WAIT!!:sunny:

Wow! That is pretty good. You ought to post a breakdown of your costs.

So since you saved all that money, will you treat us at Mythos? :)

LOL:DBarry! I'm paying 1376.40 (155/nt. + tax) for 8 nights at the HRH (deluxe room). My Bonus Pass tickets are 444.77 (incl. tax). This is for a family of 5...only 1 child qualifies for the children's price. So, comparing this to last year's trip for the same # of hotel nights and days to the park....we are saving alot.

I'm thinking maybe the food is a little less than Disney and we can add more savings there.....or am I wrong? We do like to eat and plan on hitting as many restaurants that you all mention on this board....can't wait to try Mythos!!:D

I wouldn't say the food is cheaper than WDW but I think the quality is better (except at Universal).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter