I have a beta chair!!!!!!!!

SmileGirl

Smiling
:wave2: :p :bride: :cold: :lovestruc I have a green Philhar Magic beta chair up for trade for these things teleporter costumes a crown and many other things plese see PirateGirl in VMK to place your offer :paw: :pug: ::MickeyMo :dog2: :sunny: :dog: ;) ::MinnieMo : pirate: princess: :bride:

SmileGirl said:
:wave2: :p :bride: :cold: :lovestruc I have a green Philhar Magic beta chair up for trade for these things teleporter costumes a crown and many other things plese see PirateGirl in VMK to place your ofer :paw: :pug: ::MickeyMo :dog2: :sunny: :dog: ;) ::MinnieMo : pirate: princess: :bride:

1.green filler magic chairs get the dictionary lol are worthless without quest for this type of trade

2.that trade is too small

3.i would only trade a turnstill for that green chair

that's cool!They are worth something,but I don't think you can trade it..

Crushandgush, be nice! It really is spelled 'philharmagic' and it is worth quite a bit, at least to me! But if you're not interested, that's okay. Just play nice, kids! :goodvibes

SmileGirl, I will PM my offer to you later this evening! Thanks for offering it! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

ok i am usually in vmk on weekdays at 4 pm EST and on weekends when it opens or 15 minutes after. both times are eastern. oh yeah, so far deba is winning. and can someone post a screenie of a turnstile? :confused3

crushandgush said:
1.green filler magic chairs get the dictionary lol are worthless without quest for this type of trade

2.that trade is too small

3.i would only trade a turnstill for that green chair

I think the old saying 'If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all' would be a good practice. If the trade doesn't interest you, just use the back button. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter