I Had a Craving Yesterday

Have to looked at Lou Malnati's shipping?
I think its free, or at least it was before this mess.
I have gotten 6 pizzas for $110 free shipping.

Yeah, I love Chicago deep dish. There was a place here that had it but they closed. I have considered trying to make it, with some help from a more culinary minded friend. That might be your best bet.

Lou Malnati's is a five minute drive from where I live and I indulge often. I was going to recommend them for shipping--glad you found a solution! SO GOOD!

They are so delicious!
We get them every so often and enjoy them so much.
One day we will get to Chicago for a fresh from the oven one!

Man. I usually go with the NY style, but those look amazing.
We have good NY pizza available around us, but not good Chicago pizza. The closest we could get was Uno's and they were closed by the health department. Glad we didn't frequent that restaurant.

Giordano’s also ships pizzas. Love their pizza! Hope this doesn’t start a war with the Lou Malnati’s fans.

I had Giordano's once (in Orlando actually) and it was maybe my favorite pizza ever! I bet the Chicago locations are even better.

Thanks, @emer95. I have saved this recipe for later. I have everything in my house to make this except for the yeast. That's impossible to find at the moment for a non-price gouging cost.

Thanks, @emer95. I have saved this recipe for later. I have everything in my house to make this except for the yeast. That's impossible to find at the moment for a non-price gouging cost.
Yes! I’ve tried online at a bunch of places and it’s harder to find than toilet paper!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter