I got my BOG ADR!!!!

Busy or out of service here too. They knew this would be crazy and of course they aren't prepared. I can't believe they don't have online ready for this.

I got straight through but thats through Disney UK's phone number!

Got Christmas Eve at 6pm! Woo hoo!:cool1:

Can't get through........... Hawaii Time--1:00am

Busy Signal or Operator Message--You're Call Did Not Go Through....:confused:

Gonna Be A LOONNNGGGGG Morning :(

waiting ...busy ...busy ,,,or message your call did not get through...whats thta ??:confused:didnt they know that this morning lots of people would call grrrrr

sjv919 said:
I think it's best to just keep trying...? I kept getting busy signals and messages, but I just got off the phone with my December 8th 6pm ressie :dance3:

I didn't go on hold, just used the automated machine thing and I was done in less than 5 minutes :goodvibes

Congrats....did you use regular dining number?

new message, man's voice "All circuits are busy. Call back later." Sigh. I need to go prep for work....

I am getting busy signal, message, silence for 30 seconds then busy, or just plan hung up on!!!! Not a way to start the morning! Oh the things we do for our Love of Disney! :lovestruc

I think it's best to just keep trying...? I kept getting busy signals and messages, but I just got off the phone with my December 8th 6pm ressie :dance3:

I didn't go on hold, just used the automated machine thing and I was done in less than 5 minutes :goodvibes

Ooh, it let you use the auto system? I thought you HAD to talk to a person...I'll go this route if I can ever get through!!:goodvibes

Congrats....did you use regular dining number?
I did, yeah. It took me a few minutes to get through, but by some luck that didn't take me a horribly long time, and then I just went through the automated machine so I can go back to sleep before I have to be up for work.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter