I got good news from DCL regarding the adult pool on the treasure.

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
dcl_general_header.jpg
Caitlin (Disney Cruise Line)
May 10, 2024, 8:06 PM EDT
Dear Barbara,

Thank you for your email to Disney Cruise Line.

I would be happy to assist you!

We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful cruise on the Disney Magic!

On the Disney Treasure, the pool lift is available at the Quiet Cove Pool. If you need this assistance, please reply back to this email and we can note the reservation.
_______

Background

we were thinking about canceling our cruise on the treasure, but first I decided to give Disney Cruise line a chance to answer my question about the adult pool,

The Wish had no HA access to the adult pool. I had been very disappointed!

Last edited:
I thought they all had a lift and you just needed to ask and they would bring it out. That is what we've seen on other ships.
No…I went to Guest Service and was told there was no access to the Cove pool on the Wish. Went to it twice, got the same answer. The CM went to the back to check. Did I get the wrong answer??

On the other ships we call Guest Services to arrange a time to it to be set up, and we call when we are finished for the day.

What does HA access mean? I googled it but didn't find anything
A pool lift for someone who is unable to step down into a pool.

OP - is it possible the lift was broken during your last Wish cruise, and that’s why it wasn’t available?

A pool lift for someone who is unable to step down into a pool.

OP - is it possible the lift was broken during your last Wish cruise, and that’s why it wasn’t available?
That wasn’t what they said…but, who knows. We were there in Sept and December. I never asked in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter