I got Booed!

Well . . . there are a few people who asked for Boos . . . but, I guess you don't always get what you ask for.

I received the following error message when attempting to boo some members who requested a boo: The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
  1. ____________ has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

The following could not be boo'ed by me in a private message, so kindly consider yourself BOO'ed now:
cameyer85
texasteacher35
tiggertails57

Well . . . there are a few people who asked for Boos . . . but, I guess you don't always get what you ask for.

I received the following error message when attempting to boo some members who requested a boo: The following errors occurred when this message was submitted:
  1. ____________ has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

The following could not be boo'ed by me in a private message, so kindly consider yourself BOO'ed now:
cameyer85
texasteacher35
tiggertails57
I actually tried to boo these same people (off this thread) just a short while ago. It said they could not get PM's. SO they would have to change their settings I guess!

I actually tried to boo these same people (off this thread) just a short while ago. It said they could not get PM's. SO they would have to change their settings I guess!

Yep. That's what I'm thinking, too.

Until then, they're Boo-less. And we're Boo'ed.

Tough to be them, eh? :)

What a fun idea and a neat thing to surprise someone here with.

Can't say often enough what a great community of folks are here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter