I got a post card today!!!

goofyrn13

Mouseketeer
We are seriously thinking about switching dates.We were going from 7/5-7/11.Thinking about switching to 06/29-7/05.We are currently booked at ASM for 122/night,but could get with the postcard POR for 74 or AKL/WL for 124 plus taxes.I can't change the dates until I go into work tom.and look at the calendar to see who else is out.This is going to be along night!!But I feel the change of dates is definately worth the 300$ savings!!What do you all think?

I agree...switch! You can get a deluxe for what you are now paying for ASM, or you can save money and still move from ASM to a moderate. Lucky you! It's a no brainer, if you ask me! Have a wonderful time on your trip:)

Thanks,I was able to change my dates on my calendar at work today.I saved at least 300$.We can't wait.We changed to POR.It is our favorite resort and for this price you can't go wrong!!!

WOW! That rate is fantastic. It's the same as the FL res rates. Anyone else think WDW is hurting a bit for business? I'm going 7/12-7/18 and can't wait for the new codes to come out. My sis-in-law is a FL res and is going with us and we're just loving the lower rates. My DH wants to stay cheap at the AS but I say he's crazy when we can stay at WL or AK for the rate we paid at CSR the last time we visited.

Have yourself a great time!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I am sorry, but there is no way that ASMo is worth 122!

With the new rates, I would say that $74 for the mods is the best discount. $124 for WL or AKL is nice, but not the best I've seen and remember that it is for a standard view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter