I got 2 coupons at the Disney Store today!!!

phins_jazy

Christmas at the Fort
Went to the Disney Store this afternoon and got 2 sweatshirts (and some of those magic towels) for xmas presents. My total was $35 with my 20% off (Mcdonalds) and I got 2 coupons from the cashier. One was a $10 gift card valid Sept 1-8. I knew I'd get this one but was unaware of the next one she handed me. 10% off my next purchase valid sept 16-22. I was pretty impressed. Anyone else get "extra" coupons?

I was also given a 10% off coupon, but since I have the Disney Club card, the cashier told me to give it to a friend.

Actually, you would have gotten a third one if you had purchased adult pjs too.

I was at the DS on Saturday and got the $10 card, but not discount card.

Went back on Sunday to make an exchange, spent another $60 on two customes, got 2 more $10 cards and the 10% coupon.

Good idea on giving 10% coupon to a friend. I too have DC card so I would get the 10% anyway.

How long are they giving out the $l0 gift cards for? Do you have to make a minimum purchase?

I don't know how long the promo lasts but you have to buy $30 before tax to qualify for the gift cert.

You get a $10 gift card for every $30 spent. You can use the gift card the first week of Sept with NO minimum purchase. Can walk away with something free! :)

I got two-$10 coupons for my purchases at TDS on Sunday. I went back last night (Tuesday) and spent another $30 - but as I was paying, I noticed that the signs were no longer up announcing that special deal. They had discontinued it THAT DAY because they got in new sale merchandise! So-if the promotion began on 8/17 - it lasted only 4 days at my local TDS!

Nope, they reinstated it... As of now the coupon deal is still good until Saturday. Apparently when the sale started, they ended the coupon deal for a few hours but then decided against it..... at least that's what's up with our store.

cool then I get to go make another trip to the DS to get another 10 certificate! she also talked me into buying the snow white ?DVD and I don't even have a dvd player! LOL

I went in today...T-shirts and Eeyore sweat shirts marked down 50$
and I got the 2 pack of Toy Story....used my McD's 20 and saved 12.00
and got my discount cards!!! Very cool thanks

Holycow

Please explain what magic towels are? They sound interesting. I also am looking for x-mas presents. Thanks

I bought my 5 day adult park hoppers last week for $440.00 and recieved $130.00 in gift cards! She told me I can make 13 different purchases and use them. I hope I can find enough to buy, they don't carry many adult clothes. But I have my eye on some snow globes! :D :D

Magic towels are actually washcloths. (Why they're called towels I don't know) They're wrapped really tight so that they are just tiny. About 1 inch by 1 inch. You add water to them and they expand. I've got a few of them but I haven't tried them out yet. Going to wait until we get to the hotel. I think my dd will get a kick out of them. :)

Tink1953~ I was under the impression that park tickets weren't included in the promo. Guess I was wrong. I better get my heiny down to the Disney store and get my tickets then!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: Thanks for the heads up!!

Park Passes are not included - looks like Tink got lucky. Some CMs just don't read the fine print. Congrats on your good luck!

Actually the CM did read everything before she sold them to me and said she could not find anything that says she couldn't do it. I also know others who have gotten them too. It is worth a try, tell them that you know someone that did it. I believe in trying anything once and you are right it did pay off this time!

because if the CM had read her sheet correctly about what to hand the cards out with, he/she would have seen that these were not to be given on themepark passport purchases. It was stated rather clearly on the information sheet.

Good for you though, lots of stufff you can now buy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter