I found some GREAT Sandals at WAL-MART!!

Poohbear123

<font color=CCCC00>Will travel without lipstick<br
They are called EARTH SHOES! I don't think they are the ORIGINAL Earth Shoes, but they are VERY comfortable!;) I am going today to get another pair. They range from 14.97 to 19.97!;)

My sister had some of these. They were very cute, so of course I slipped my foot in and they were also comfy, great arch, lots of support!!! I was shocked to find out they were from Walmart.

I'm not brave enough to test them out on a week at Disney. If you are I'll be waiting for your review :)

Yes, I will test them out at WDW I am breaking them in now!;) I just went and got another pair, and they are 17.47!;) WELL WORTH the price!;)

I got a pair of these about a month ago and I love them! I have worn them on all day shopping trips, all day at a local amusement park, and walked in them for about a mile and a half at a time on exercise walks, and they haven't let me down yet.

I am going to try them out at WDW when we go down next month, but I am going to have my regular cross trainers for back-up.

A tip for sandal wearers: don't forget the sunscreen on all exposed parts of your feet! Sunburned feet can ruin your vacation faster than blisters!

wow!!! They still make earthshoes??? I'll have to check these out at Walmart just for nostalgia's sake:D

I don't really know if these are the Original EARTH SHOES, but they sure feel GOOD on my Feet!;)

HunnyPots -- Thank you for the tip about sunscreen! I'm so fair I practically sunburn under fluorescent lights, but I hadn't thought about my feet! Bless you! ;-)

- Jessie

I got a pair of the earth shoe sandals at my local wm for $10.00. They are the best sandals I have ever worn. Soo comfy.

Usually when I get home, and wear them, I get a blister on TOP of my foot, but this time, NO!;) I am pretty sure I will wear them in August to WDW!;)

I picked up a pair last summer at WalMart for our trip to WDW. They are really comfortable and no blisters, etc. I even broke them in at the parks. They have the same style again this year.
=0)
Diane

I bought a pair in 2000 from WM, after my aunt introduced me to them. I only wore them once before our 8 day trip......wore them on the 4rth day and loved them so much had to wear them the rest of the time. They are great!

I also wore them for our 8 day trip last year. And I still have them, they still look really good, and are still just as comfortable as the day I bought them!

I bought some today at Walmart for my daughter but they didn't have my size. They looked so comfy and the reviews were so great that I searched online and found.... www.planetshoes.com
This is the same company, the website links from earthshoes.com but the styles are slightly different form the ones I saw in the store today.

These are not the old negative heel Earthshoes that were supposed to improve posture. Those have their own website at www.earthfootwear.com and are not related to these comfy sandals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter