I found some *awesome* Attraction posters on eBay

wlgiv

Earning My Ears
I have been keeping an eye on eBay for a couple of year now, hoping to find replacement for 2 Attraction poster reproductions that I got at the Disney Gallery back in the early 90's. Only just recently when doing my oft repeated search for "Disney Attraction 54", a whole slew of new posters came up. Rather than the normal compliment of TDL and DLP stuff, suddenly there were a bunch of reproductions of DL posters from the 50's and 60's. With some trepidation, I ordered the Autopia one just to see how good it was. I was flabbergasted! It was simply gorgeous. Rather than the semi-gloss paper from the 90's Gallery version - this was printed on extremely heavy matte stock. The inks were vibrant and the image was crisp. Well - so far I've gotten about 9 of them, including Space Station X-1 and Matterhorn. The quality on them is absolutely amazing and the price is far from what should be charged. Use the search term above and check out the posters. Look on the feedback and you'll see my id as 80eighth with the feedback I've left. I'm not a shill or anything - I know full well what it's like to want something so badly for your collection and the thrill you get when someone gives you a meaningful pointer in the right direction.

Great find! There is quite a bit of nice Disney merchandise online and in stores like thrift shops. I had my eye on something the other day, they even cut the price in half right then and there! But I wasn’t sure I had a spot for it. It’s nice when it works out. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter